Sex, or fantasy baseball draft (is he serious)?

404
10
Joined Jan 1, 2007
Yes I am serious. This girl hit me up to do the business and we agreed on chillen tonight. But I just realized i got a fantasy baseball championship league draft for 8:30pm eastern..

Do I just tell her I'm working late or having dinner wit my fam and ill scoop her up later in the night?

What would you guys do? Hopefully the people who answer this question are into fantasy sports
 
1,040
52
Joined Nov 13, 2007
Damn say your gonna run a little late and be there for the starting rounds and then rank the rest
 
746
11
Joined Sep 17, 2007
 Man, you complete the draft first. Theres no need to lie to her, tell her you have a fantasy draft tonight. If she gives you bs for it, shes wack anyways

Dan i just saw it was you haha
 
1,256
11
Joined Feb 19, 2004
Lol...it's funny that the same thing happened to me. Was supposed to meet up with some beez for her to come "pick up a book" but realized it would conflict with my fantasy baseball draft. Even worse i know nothing about baseball and don't even care for the sport. Yet, it's competitive, fun and stat based! Sports..a way of life!
 
241
10
Joined Sep 30, 2005
Your good money man, any excuse will work. Just hope she doesn't have a back up guy, I know too many chicks who have that emergency guy lined up.
 
12,649
5,242
Joined Jun 4, 2008
Its not a even a question bro.
If you just having sex with her what you need to be with her so early for?

Do your fantasy draft and go see her like 10 or 11 or whenever youre done. Meet up with her at 8:30 and she might think you want her for something other than sex.
 
772
10
Joined Sep 1, 2009
Originally Posted by Diego

Its not a even a question bro.
If you just having sex with her what you need to be with her so early for?

Do your fantasy draft and go see her like 10 or 11 or whenever youre done. Meet up with her at 8:30 and she might think you want her for something other than sex.
That's the problem. She probably already thinks that.
He doesn't want to make it obvious.


  
 
404
10
Joined Jan 1, 2007
Originally Posted by II Jovo II

 Man, you complete the draft first. Theres no need to lie to her, tell her you have a fantasy draft tonight. If she gives you bs for it, shes wack anyways

Dan i just saw it was you haha
Hey wassup man haha

Ima just tell her ima meet up wit her after 10 or somethin
 
1,720
10
Joined Nov 27, 2007
Originally Posted by magneto621

Yes I am serious. This girl hit me up to do the business and we agreed on chillen tonight. But I just realized i got a fantasy baseball championship league draft for 8:30pm eastern..

Do I just tell her I'm working late or having dinner wit my fam and ill scoop her up later in the night?

What would you guys do? Hopefully the people who answer this question are into fantasy sports
 
12,649
5,242
Joined Jun 4, 2008
Originally Posted by popcornplaya

bend her over and have the computer on her back.


Do you have any respect for the female species?

You disgust me.
 
2,261
28
Joined Aug 1, 2005
dude.....the draft is the draft....it must be done at a certain time, you can call her the second after. If she cannot understand, there will be more vagina in the future, plus if she flips out on not seeing you on draft day what is she going to do what you have to plan your line up for an entire day....

kick that B out
 
1,249
12
Joined Dec 3, 2009
Or you can just have her 
 you so you can do the opening rounds and then rank the rest when it's time to get down to business. 
 
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now