SEXTING DISCUSSION w/ Cliffs

Originally Posted by TheSouthside

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Females laugh dudes out that send them pics of their meet. They don't respect it, they actually find it somewhat sad. So if any of you dudes are doing this, please stop it now. Females should be the only ones sending out pics (even though I will teach my daughter to never do any dumb stuff like that)

shut up son. yns and pics of your daughter?
I wouldn't say every girl feels like this, but I've definately heard from some girls that they really don't like receivin pics fromdudes unless they are messing with that person in some fashion, but if its a random dude tryin to get at them they get weirded

Originally Posted by JoRdAn fEtIsH

the NTer i cant stand the most is posting right now and he needs to log off . and no i will not say who it is because i dont wanna get suspended or banned
laugh.gif
then why bring it up if you not calling son out?

Anywho MMS is appericiated..I have 2 2gb SD cards full of pics
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

this really doesn't suprise me at all. this generation of kids been doin that. Hell years ago when i was in middle school/ hi school, we wasnt able to"sext" cuz we didnt have it like that wit cell phones. We had to use the home pc
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I D0NT PASS

the NTer i cant stand the most is posting right now and he needs to log off . and no i will not say who it is because i dont wanna get suspended or banned
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

word..stop being such a broad

Gotten them from a good percentage of girls I've "talked" to. I also sent out a lot of pics back in the day though. I'm sure a lot of peoplehave seen me naked that I don't know about.
laugh.gif
All good, I've shared almost every picture that I've received.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by I D0NT PASS

laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

word..stop being such a broad

blah blah blah sthu

I got more today

by the way

swapcameraroll for the iphone is the GREATEST app EVER for any phone

Originally Posted by NoneOfYours25

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Females laugh dudes out that send them pics of their meet. They don't respect it, they actually find it somewhat sad. So if any of you dudes are doing this, please stop it now. Females should be the only ones sending out pics (even though I will teach my daughter to never do any dumb stuff like that)

shut up son. yns and pics of your daughter?
I wouldn't say every girl feels like this, but I've definately heard from some girls that they really don't like receivin pics from dudes unless they are messing with that person in some fashion, but if its a random dude tryin to get at them they get weirded

*raises hand*

I got more today

by the way

swapcameraroll for the iphone is the GREATEST app EVER for any phone
copped

I can hide those pics now without deleting
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom