SF Bar Lounges?

Thats My Word

formerly derrty6232
Can anybody recommend any good lounges in the city? I'm trying to help some friends pick out a place for their birthdays.

Know any spots that are good for just lounging, a dance floor, chilling?

- Get in where you fit in...and thats real....

saturday night...

poleng....ehh...too ethnic for me...hahah....

my friends(the 3 with the birthdays) said it might be a large party, like 25-30 people...haha..

<---------- you know what I think....

too ethnic? what kind of crowd are you looking for?

im tired of going to all asian spots....just need a mix of people..

Quote:
im tired of going to all asian spots....just need a mix of people..

LOL, i hate ethnic spots too. I was all about going to filipino/asian parties but as I got older, you notice the mixed crowd is more friendly and the girls are hotter. Too much of a certain race in a club is waiting for disaster.
For Sale: sz 9.5-10.5 Jordans - XI Concords, XII Melo & Taxi, XIX Wht/Gry, XX Stealth, 2K4 Laser Kobes, QS Bday LBJ II
AIM: ady2glude7o7

Quote:
Too much of a certain race in a club is waiting for disaster.
:lol:
laugh.gif
hella good.​

pt lounge...haha...does that place ever get crackin? I've been there twice and it was only ok, not many people...yeah word to though....

I went to holy cow this past thurs and it was packed! Crazy because I never would have thought twice about it.
Life is hard, but so am I​

if you're looking for diversity then harlet and john collins are good places to go. i like to go to john collins to start the night cuz it's pretty chill and they have dope artwork. (the one with the kid sitting on shoe boxes is tight) then head to harlet which is right behind john collins to end the night. you can also go to voda bar around china town. it's in one of those cutty streets, i think belvedere. real nice looking lounge and not too crowded. plus they have plush seats/couches outside where you can have a smoke and bring your drink too.

lol at 25-30 people celebrating at a lounge.. thats enough to fill the whole lounge.
aim: yoursprmanishere
ftp: runstyles

I remember when Lavende was a good mix of folks and not too crowded, now Lavende lounge is wack! Same asian folks week in and week out. Talk about a spot with all asians lol.

Vessel, behind NT
Mejools, in the mission, very diverese crowd. very big spot with a dope rooftop bar scene

AIM= cubbyfresh

and if u like reggae, check out Milk on Tues nights... especially if u like to burn one
Team American Muscle
Eating Rice Daily

Back
Top Bottom