SF State, CSU East Bay, or a Community College?

Im stuck between where to go. I already got accepted into SF State, im waiting on SJSU, and thinking about applying at Cal State East Bay. Thinking abouteither becoming a Physician's Assistant or Dental Hygienest. Anyone whos been to one of these colleges please give me some input on the college. Im alsoconsidering Skyline CC and College of San Mateo. Any input is appreciated.

SJSU all the way. im in my 3rd year and still have 10+ years to go
pre-nursing FTL

How will 10+ years of school encourage him to pick SJSU
laugh.gif

I go to SFSU, tuition fees are going up (currently 1,881) fyi and classes are getting less and less.
smh.gif

...I say community college first.

i got accepted to sfsu for pre-nursing
but i chose to go to NVC
depending on your major id say community college so u can save money and have priority as a transfer to most UCs and CSUs after 2 years

Originally Posted by Luong1209

I go to SFSU, tuition fees are going up (currently 1,881) fyi and classes are getting less and less.
smh.gif

...I say community college first.
I agree. Especially in this economy, you have to be wise about your money.

Originally Posted by realxfresh

SJSU, i heard it's getting harder to get into now though? any truth?

its weird, SJSU was the first school i got into, than SDSU and SFSU (only applied to 3). My little sister is going to SJSU next year alongside my cousin aswell. Out of a group of 18 people she told me 4 people got in (including herself and my cousin) and everyone else is on the waiting list. This really surprisesme.

I would def suggest SJSU....they have totally revamped their nursing department and I hear its really good....In regards to why its better than others, ireally couldn't say, but if you are paying or your parents go for whats best for them right now...but if you got a scholarship, grants or fafsa...I woulddef recommend SJSU....btw, the honeys are the bomb.....
devil.gif
.....speciallywith summer just around the corner!

i doubt im going to get into SJSU. the lady at my hs who helps with college said SJSU is mostly only letting people in around their area.

I went to cal state east bay.... that place is budget compared to sjsu and sfsu.... For the past year they've been building this building that they juststopped because they ran outta money.... how ghetto is that!!!!???? and not to mention the place is sooo secluded being on a damn hill.. No bars no wherenear... Theres like a handful of places to eat near it.... Nooo sorta night life... Food sucks on campus... They got rid of the taco bell which was the onlything going for the place because it was the best damn taco bell I ever went to. Place is ghost after like 6... And not to mention hayward in general is atrashy place...
Go here if its convenient... thats hit
I shouldn't be writing this because I really want this school to get better and have a positive name for itself but that aint happening no time soon.

I'll tell you this, Right now budget cuts are killing Community Colleges so it's extremely difficult to get the classes you want which delays the timefor you to transfer.

East Bay is like a 3 minute walk from my house, and it sure isn't a nice looking school. I visited SFSU and the campus is nice there. But im only a highschool kid
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom