SF WEKFEST: Who's going?

http://sfwekfest.com/

front.jpg

side2.jpg

I'm trying pretty hard to go. Fixing my car as fast as possible too.

I was supposed to caravan with ppl from sac, fairfield, and richmond. Everyone meeting in richmond and heading out together. I might go a little later because my cousin wants to go.

They sure picked the right day to have this thing cause I think it clears up on Sunday. Not that it makes a difference since it is in the garage but still.

I might go since there really is never anything to do on Sundays (ironically I hate cars). I know most of the Fatlace crew won't be there due to the HellaFlush event but maybe I can shoot some shots for them.

Originally Posted by Broke on Nikes

Anyone taking off from Sacramento?

I might...my camera broke tho.
frown.gif
  prob gonna go with some friends and walk around blowed as hell and hit up Top Dog before i leave.
pimp.gif

I'd go but all them imports in an underground garage couldn't be too healthy lol.  Just playin', but I might go just to hang out with my brother for a bit since his car is going to be in there somewhere.

I think I saw one of the vehicles from Concord when I was driving back up to Davis tonight. Slammed WRX wagon with teal wheels. Fool was driving along side me the whole time, I thought he wanted to do some pulls. I was gonna go for it until I saw a fireball shoot out of his exhaust Then it was pretty much "!%!! no..."

Originally Posted by MC OTAKU

pics ?

There has to be pics out there cause I was out and about just running some errands and everyone had a damn DSLR on them. I kind of want to see pics of Christine Mendoza if she was there.

And I almost forgot why people go to these car shows in the first place. I saw like 5 chicks (doubt they were models) walking around my way just wearing bootie shorts and like 8 guys behind them just filming and taking pictures and just being super hyped on it. It was pretty funny.

And this was posted on Fatlace. Captioned "Caught in the Act":

Caught-in-the-act.jpg

No wonder.. I was on the freeway going from Fairfield to Oakland like every weekend and I saw hella dope cars.. I was thinking there was a car show or something..

Saw like 3 NSX's following each other.. hella little wannabe civics... some dope stangs and a couple STI's..
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SUCKAFREE85

No wonder.. I was on the freeway going from Fairfield to Oakland like every weekend and I saw hella dope cars.. I was thinking there was a car show or something..

Saw like 3 NSX's following each other.. hella little wannabe civics... some dope stangs and a couple STI's..
pimp.gif
I noticed that too.. I line of Hatchback Civic's wouldn't let me in the lane to exit. I understand if the cars were all fixed up for the show, then I wouldn't want to interrupt that. Yet, the fact these cars had different colors on their cars...child please.

Btw, CHP was enjoying yesterday pulling over some of the cars yesterday morning.

For those that attended, any nice MKV GTI's or Rabbits? Need some inspiration for my next mod. Haha.

Back
Top Bottom