Shadiest coaches in College Football

ncf_a_brown_300.jpg

I know nothings came to light yet but I know they are paying their players. Texas has a great foundation for a great program but they're getting guys to gotheir and sit on the bench for 3 yrs. It must be worth in some way.

You could just post a "class photo" of the SEC coaches and this thread would be over...

SEC = Nascar..."if you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin'"

JM

Originally Posted by CP1708

JONFARR wrote:
CP1708 wrote:
My vote woulda been for Saban.

His quote to that kid sayin that if he picked any other school other then Alabama he was gonna call the NCAA and have them investigate was classic.
laugh.gif
eek.gif
No jabs at anybody from the state of Oregon?
laugh.gif

Northwest don't matter to the college football landscape. If they was talkin how a state could be so stupid as to lose a team before it even plays one game in that state, then we can bring up Oregon.
wink.gif

Morons run this place I tell ya.
smh.gif
They bout to lose that MLS team they just got cuz they caught up in some BS over who goes where, plays where, whatever. So the whole thing gonna implode. Unbelievable

How closely have you followed this? I have been following the MLB to Portland stadium proposal since around 02-03. The city is out of their mindsto want to put a AAA stadium all the way out in Lents. It needs to be Downtown or at the Rose Quarter and be MLB upgradeable. This city lacks so much visionthat they have to "save" that horrendous building that "honors" the veterans... MLS wont go anywhere. They will get PGE Park the necessaryupgrades. It is baseball that might disappear from the city... It is sad.

Ron Zook and Dave Wannstedt

How can terrible in game coaches continuesly recruit top notch quality baffles me

Originally Posted by Roll 22

Originally Posted by AceMulholland

120108lane-kiffin_t600.jpg

This guy is a bum....I hope Bama and everyone else in the SEC roll his $#@ this year!

even though i know nothing about college football, this guy will always be a first class d-bag to me.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

ncf_a_brown_300.jpg

I know nothings came to light yet but I know they are paying their players. Texas has a great foundation for a great program but they're getting guys to go their and sit on the bench for 3 yrs. It must be worth in some way.
how do you know they're paying their players?....

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

ncf_a_brown_300.jpg

I know nothings came to light yet but I know they are paying their players. Texas has a great foundation for a great program but they're getting guys to go their and sit on the bench for 3 yrs. It must be worth in some way.

I dont have proof but its kinda like one of those running rumors in Texas football circles but like they say "where there's smoke there'sfire" Like a heard its junk like a truck full of electronics pulls up to the football dorm in the middle of the night and other little stuff.

I don't think they are breaking off their players O.J. Mayo style that really only happens when a super big time guy goes to lower tier school.

ncf_a_brown_300.jpg

I dont have proof but its kinda like one of those running rumors in Texas football circles but like they say "where there's smoke there's fire" Like a heard its junk like a truck full of electronics pulls up to the football dorm in the middle of the night and other little stuff.

I don't think they are breaking off their players O.J. Mayo style that really only happens when a super big time guy goes to lower tier school.
Dude it's Texas. Texas is the best brand name in the biggest football state in America. Florida's recruiting classes are sick but thinkhow sick they would be if there was no Miami or Florida around. That's kinda what the situation is here in Texas. No other school in the state can give youclose to what the University of Texas can.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

ncf_a_brown_300.jpg

I dont have proof but its kinda like one of those running rumors in Texas football circles but like they say "where there's smoke there's fire" Like a heard its junk like a truck full of electronics pulls up to the football dorm in the middle of the night and other little stuff.

Dude it's Texas. Texas is the best brand name in the biggest football state in America. Florida's recruiting classes are sick but think how sick they would be if there was no Miami or Florida around. That's kinda what the situation is here in Texas. No other school in the state can give you close to what the University of Texas can.

Dude I know what I'm talking about
laugh.gif
Like I said if former UT playersand associates are hinting at this type of stuff its probably happening.

By the way Texas A&M can offer close to what UT offers they're just sleeping right now. They got the facilites now and they have the benefit ofactually being a true college town(its not a hick town anymore).Texas Tech can eventually get there at least football wise,Its still would be hard to recruitto the Lubbock area with it being a dry county and not close to major cities.

ncf_a_brown_300.jpg

Dude it's Texas. Texas is the best brand name in the biggest football state in America. Florida's recruiting classes are sick but think how sick they would be if there was no Miami or Florida around. That's kinda what the situation is here in Texas. No other school in the state can give you close to what the University of Texas can.

laugh.gif
Like I said if former UT players and associates are hinting at this type of stuff its probably happening.

By the way Texas A&M can offer close to what UT offers they're just sleeping right now. They got the facilites now and they have the benefit of actually being a true college town(its not a hick town anymore).Texas Tech can eventually get there at least football wise,Its still would be hard to recruit to the Lubbock area with it being a dry county and not close to major cities.
Lubbock isn't dry anymore. I just got done at A&M, and it is still a hick town, unless you're coming from Caldwell or Bastrop, Iguess. A&M has done shady stuff in the past; they were damn near SMU'd in the late 80s. Coach Fran was even makin his own money! This would be nothingnew and nothing special. Every big program has boosters lining pockets.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Dennis Erickson damn near dragged UM down the drain from NCAA probation, with his lack of insitutional control in the 90s
isnt he a drunk too?
So he wasn't exactly a disciplinarian. How does that make him shady?

My vote goes to Urban. Anytime a HC starts making threats to recruits...you've earned at least a mention.

Originally Posted by The Rising Suun

ncf_a_brown_300.jpg

laugh.gif
Like I said if former UT players and associates are hinting at this type of stuff its probably happening.

By the way Texas A&M can offer close to what UT offers they're just sleeping right now. They got the facilites now and they have the benefit of actually being a true college town(its not a hick town anymore).Texas Tech can eventually get there at least football wise,Its still would be hard to recruit to the Lubbock area with it being a dry county and not close to major cities.
Lubbock isn't dry anymore. I just got done at A&M, and it is still a hick town, unless you're coming from Caldwell or Bastrop, I guess. A&M has done shady stuff in the past; they were damn near SMU'd in the late 80s. Coach Fran was even makin his own money! This would be nothing new and nothing special. Every big program has boosters lining pockets.

My bad Lubbock isnt dry as of like 2 weeks ago
laugh.gif

A&M isn't a hick town relative most places like Auburn,Alabama,Baylor,Texas Tech,Oklhoma,Kansas,Boulder, Kansas State,Clemson,Iowa State,Ole Miss,etc.If actually have been many college campuses most are located in smaller college towns. The College Station area has basically same stuff you'd find inAustin or San Antonio just less of it. They have the same restaurants,fast food chains,department and retail stores. Only thing I can think that Austin getsthe you'd miss if you went to A&M would be concerts. But heck alot major concert acts dont come to San Antonio either. Either way Austin is only like ahour and fifteen minutes down the road from A&M.

Originally Posted by The Rising Suun

ncf_a_brown_300.jpg

laugh.gif

Lubbock isn't dry anymore. I just got done at A&M, and it is still a hick town, unless you're coming from Caldwell or Bastrop, I guess. A&M has done shady stuff in the past; they were damn near SMU'd in the late 80s. Coach Fran was even makin his own money! This would be nothing new and nothing special. Every big program has boosters lining pockets.

My bad Lubbock isnt dry as of like 2 weeks ago
laugh.gif

A&M isn't a hick town relative most places like Auburn,Alabama,Baylor,Texas Tech,Oklhoma,Kansas,Boulder, Kansas State,Clemson,Iowa State,Ole Miss,etc. If actually have been many college campuses most are located in smaller college towns. The College Station area has basically same stuff you'd find in Austin or San Antonio just less of it. They have the same restaurants,fast food chains,department and retail stores. Only thing I can think that Austin gets the you'd miss if you went to A&M would be concerts. But heck alot major concert acts dont come to San Antonio either. Either way Austin is only like a hour and fifteen minutes down the road from A&M.

laugh.gif
yall got a pretty entertaining discussion here.

Lol @ A&M not being a hick town. College Station is about as country as it is in southeast Texas
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom