Shadiest coaches in College Football

Lets get this +!*# rolling

4iyl3.jpg

Who the %#*# else would I put
laugh.gif
. This fool has the nerve to call out other coaches onrecruiting tactics

Typical. At least our coach isn't a senile, old man who doesn't even know what's going on in the game anymore. Urban>your coach (unlessyou're Pete Carroll)

How can he be shady when he doesn't know what's going on?

It's either or.

I wouldn't say Urban is SHADY, he's an ***, Cocky and as cut-throat as can be. But I wouldn't say shady.He's a well know *$#%. Hell, boosters don't even like him. But they deal w/ him b/c he gets results.

Don't matter though, He'll be heading back to the Midwest soon enough
smokin.gif

Now Nick Saban.

That's a different story.
Bobby "We're praying for a misdameanor" Bowden tops the list
No team in the state can talk about anything crime related.

Sorry its George O'leary and its not even close. He's a liar and on his watch a player with a sickness died and he tried to get his players tocooberate his story about it being a light workout/practice

He should be fired and should never be allowed coach on any level ever again.

Yeah, that was nuts.

And he lied about his coaching history.

Did he ever get in trouble for any of that?

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Sorry its George O'leary and its not even close. He's a liar and on his watch a player with a sickness died and he tried to get his players to cooberate his story about it being a light workout/practice

He should be fired and should never be allowed coach on any level ever again.
Completely forgot about that. How is he still coaching
smh.gif

My vote woulda been for Saban.

His quote to that kid sayin that if he picked any other school other then Alabama he was gonna call the NCAA and have them investigate was classic.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Yeah, that was nuts.

And he lied about his coaching history.

Did he ever get in trouble for any of that?

Lied about his degree too, didnt he?

How does O'Leary still have a job???

He and the athletic director at UCF should be fired.

Saban is an arrogant prick but he always has results.

Rick Neuhiesel

the dude's violation when he was in Washington and Colorado runs so deep...UCLA better watch out.

Yea Slick Rick deserves a mention

Gunna you know if Planchers family filed any charges or anything? I still don't understand how he got off without repercussion

Originally Posted by parasight21

Rick Neuhiesel

the dude's violation when he was in Washington and Colorado runs so deep...UCLA better watch out.

Naw, USC is scaaaaaared of UCLA these days. You didn't see all them posters last year?
nerd.gif

Bunch of tools.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

His quote to that kid sayin that if he picked any other school other then Alabama he was gonna call the NCAA and have them investigate was classic.
laugh.gif
eek.gif
No jabs at anybody from the state of Oregon?
laugh.gif

JONFARR wrote:
CP1708 wrote:

laugh.gif

eek.gif
No jabs at anybody from the state of Oregon?
laugh.gif

Northwest don't matter to the college football landscape. If they was talkin how a state could be so stupid as to lose a team before it even plays onegame in that state, then we can bring up Oregon.
wink.gif

Morons run this place I tell ya.
smh.gif
They bout to losethat MLS team they just got cuz they caught up in some BS over who goes where, plays where, whatever. So the whole thing gonna implode. Unbelievable

CLK? how so?
nerd.gif

Dennis Erickson damn near dragged UM down the drain from NCAA probation, with his lack of insitutional control in the 90s
isnt he a drunk too?

Back
Top Bottom