Shady friends unappreciation .

You know the type of friends who are only around on their own terms. One of our friends was basically never around, we'd invite him to go out, hang out, whatever, and never would even respond.

Fast Forward, his girl of 4 years breaks up with him and he wont stop asking to go out. Hits me up one night to go downtown, basically told him I didn't have extra money to be spending at the bar so he offered to buy me a few drinks. I had like a 10 dollar tab that he offered to pick up. Fast forward he needs money and is asking me to pay him back.

So when you offered to pick up my tab, and pretty much only called me up because your girl left you, you come at me a month later and want me to pay you back? Not to mention this is the same dude who the very night I broke up with my girl tried to ask her to hang out. Luckily she told me about it right away and I confronted him about it.

I'm happy Im no longer that guy who keeps his thoughts to himself though. Told him basically what I just said.

Already realized it. He hit me up asking for money and basically said what I just said. He was like, "wow, thats real nice." I hit him with I'm just telling it how it is, your a real grade A friend.

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

cliffnotes?
Not even that long of a read,
eyes.gif

Good you let him know. He needs to hear that. If he still playin like that then he needs to be cut from the lineup.

i call those acquaintances. they only want to chill if they aint got nothing goin on or if you can match them a bleezy.
i understand ppl got there own stuff going on and other ppl/groups that they chill with but it does get annoying.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

So when you offered to pick up my tab, and pretty much only called me up because your girl left you, you come at me a month later and want me to pay you back?
what the. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

spineless. 

I haven't had a friend like this but I have a group of friends that I grew up with but lately, they've been excluding me out of hanging out and what not.
In the past, I was working a job that didn't allow me to be late or absent (like plenty of jobs should be) and whenever they wanted to hang out, I would have to pass the offer.
My house was always "open invitation" for them but because I live like 20 minutes away, they act like it ain't worth the drive. But funny thing was I always drove out to go see em.
Now, I'm alone and just waiting for Spring semester to come around so that I can make some new friends
indifferent.gif

"Friends" are definitely not appreciated.

Dude tried to bag your chick the night you broke up with her???

That ain't shady bro... That's straight EVIL.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

That's an associate. Not a friend. He shouldn't have went out.

oh i thought he was gonna say something about the wolves.Shady friends you just stop talking to them..

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

cliffnotes?

- OP is a lame
- his friend only calls him to chill when he has absolutely nuthing better to do
- Ops friend actually took him to the club one night so he wouldnt hafta roll dolo and now wants his money back after realizing how lame OP is
- Forever Alone

Nothing else to do but realize it and adapt accordingly. I find it easier to stay on moderately good terms with people like that, but thats it. I wont go out and really help them the way i would a real friend, but I wouldnt give them reason to hate me either.

Back
Top Bottom