Shall it be that time again, young pips? The conversation of old gentleman shall commence!

I have been waiting for such a day where the verbal communications of many well endowed men and women as yourselves. Such a day is to be celebrated amongstfriends, eh governor?

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

I have been waiting for such a day where the verbal communications of many well endowed men and women as yourselves. Such a day is to be celebrated amongst friends, eh governor?

0dc158e49baf26ef950f485bc9dfadf9d405e31.gif

Originally Posted by thegoat121886

I have been waiting for such a day where the verbal communications of many well endowed men and women as yourselves. Such a day is to be celebrated amongst friends, eh governor?

0dc158e49baf26ef950f485bc9dfadf9d405e31.gif
laugh.gif

I'm not sure the OP knows exactly what he's saying...

-J-

Aye! Tis a place where the ancient art of dialect is a wonderful thing.,a language that grows and blossoms, as a rose does ona summers morn. Thou must not dwell on these dark hours, we shalt blame it on the liquor.
happy.gif

Leave it to the pros man

the original poster (herein refered to as "op") doth have the intellect of a vagabond,
and the cranial capacity of a neanderthal. the op aslo hath the prominent sloping brow of a criminal.

Your intellectual leve does not seem to be equal to that of my self. For that reason you do not deserve to be spoken in the language you desire.

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

the original poster (herein refered to as "op") doth have the intellect of a vagabond,
and the cranial capacity of a neanderthal. the op aslo hath the prominent sloping brow of a criminal.
9bi03n.jpg

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

eek.gif
laugh.gif

What hast becometh of yon website, Method Man? Has thou conceded in thy futile and Sisyphean effort to create a harmonious society? If this is the case, thoushall bemoan the harsh and stringent repercussions I shall impart on yon backside. Thy shan't be content.

Back
Top Bottom