Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

when Carl's boss told him "a fry guy with big ideas who wants to serve his country"
frank trying to be the voice of reasoning between lip and fiona. him saying it is tough raising six kids and couldn't have done it without her like he had part in raising the kids :lol:
kevin putting the jackets over the freezer to keep the meat cold. all that time i was thinking why not have a cookout instead of letting it spoil

budget cuts preventing liam from being on the show recently?

preview for next wk episode :lol:
Carl beating a robber with a fryer. he's probably going to hook up with his boss
Debbie and Kelly making out
Looks like Fiona starts getting her **** together. wonder if she relapses

Kinda nice and surprised to hear frank defend fiona against lip.

Also like him pointing out to her how she’s an angry drunk. Always wanting to fight somebody now. Thought she was gonna nearly kill someone and get locked up for a long time and have that be her exit of the show.

Anyone else watch SMILF. Show is a crazy mess too. This week’s ep had stormy daniels in it and the 2nd ep had bridgett having harvey weinstein sex dreams.
Bridgette could seamlessly replace Fiona on Shameless :lol:

Shows have a lot of similarities but with Frankie taking more risks with the writing.

why yall say he randomly pop up, like 1. he hasnt before. and B. he makes a pretty big splash for atleast 2/3 episodes.

I thought maybe fiona was gonna die when they began tearing down her building but it looks like frank is the only one trying to dodge the wrecking ball next episode.

they had fiona with a brother smashing once but never a relationship

Honestly, the race thing is just a nice little switch up but I mean mostly Kelly and Lip girl just boring white girls to me. When Xan left there was more focus on them two and the show suffered

Frank rly be putting on award-winning performances on mid episodes

fiona was right to cuss them out in the bar they should have kept marching and ****** some **** up

but ppl capitulate cuz they turned the power back on, or whatever other reason ppl get bought out for in real life

when the next time it happens they gonna be last again

Still enjoying this season and show for that matter. What else can you expect from something that's running this long. As long as I'm entertained I'm happy

Debbie hitting on his brother's girl got me heated. She has and always will be the worst character on the show.

The audacity for her to try and charge Fiona rent after all she did for them. Kev and V still my favorite characters. When Kev asked for the Cub's radio station and someone said "I don't know, go Sox!" :lol:

Really feeling for Fiona this episode. Every single time she was on the verge of having a meltdown throughout this entire show, she would yell or scream once. Then put on a happy face and go back to supporting her family. Give her a damn break to go through it for once.

frank thinking his injury was no big deal with a bone sticking out :lol:

next week should be interesting finale
fiona getting a second chance with the money from sale of her property and probably leaving city
ian appearance
deb and carl trying to get revenge on kelly :lol:

Was in the room while someone was watching this, saw 3 sex scenes in a 40 min span over 2 episodes.

This normal? :lol:

Another good ep.

Frank for once got played when he actually needed some medical care.

Fiona lucky. Looks like Ian shows up for the finale to talk to her. My thing is I don't know how she leaves town if that charge is still pending whether it's a felony or misdmeanor.

Tami's situation is all types of ****ed up. Strong catch-22.

Carl and the robber :lol:

My thing is I don't know how she leaves town if that charge is still pending whether it's a felony or misdmeanor.
Legit didn't think the neighbor was bein racist but if they piggybacking on that, prolly guilt her into settling outta court if she rly up 100k

Debbie rly a trash human being so I guess bad things happening to her is just a bonus

It just hit me but Lip's a real piece of ****. He did all that yelling with wanting Fiona out cuz of the kids in the house but Liam already been gone.

Son just as careless.

Happy Liam found a black home to chill at.

Legit didn't think the neighbor was bein racist but if they piggybacking on that, prolly guilt her into settling outta court if she rly up 100k
It's not a civil suit. Its criminal charges so any settling would be for a lesser sentence.

Dont think her money goes in to play unless the racist lady will then sue Fiona after she gets mad she isn't charged with a felony.

Last edited:
I was cracking up at how the doctor's were treating Frank. He might just be up there with the Kramer's, and Cartman's as far as GOAT TV characters.

Debbie still the worst Gallagher.

So Fiona just gonna get her $100k back? Thought she lost it when she couldn't come up with the 25k for the new contracts??

She didn't lose it, she bought in to the investment.

She couldn't keep up with other fees she had to give away her apt iirc

The investment is still hers but given she can't pay for anything extra the group may need to do it was like she forfeited income. The dude is offering to by her stake in the investment at the price she bought in.

He's being completely nice/pitying her by doing it.

Kinda shows the advantage females have in that regard. Had that been Kevin or Lip they'd be screwed and probably just laughed at.

Lip is a piece of ****. I hope he continues to have horrible days. Got all in V's head.

Fiona has definetly done A LOT for that whole family, including but not limiting crippling herself emotionally and her own potential BUT what Lip said to V was real. Sometimes as a friend you want to do all you can but Fiona was using V as a crutch. She ain't been speaking to V like normal when she was on her way up, but now that she on her way down she pullin' the friend card.

Sometimes "being there" for your friends enables them to keep being reckless because they know you gon be there. Hypocritical or not, what Lip said was real and needed.

Debbie hitting on his brother's girl got me heated. She has and always will be the worst character on the show.

All three of them should take blame for that goofy a** love triangle. I still don't understand how Kelly never picked up on it. That softball scrimmage was almost unbearable

He's being completely nice/pitying her by doing it.

He's not being nice, he know they about to come up and if he can buy her share now he'll also reap the benefits of her investment. Remember he bought her apartment building for just enough for her to zero out but then she found out the property was worth more than what she sold it for. Dude has been running game on Fiona since he found out she ain't have that extra bread to cover the attorney or whatever they needed that additional couple of grand

Maybe I'm forgetting something, but didn't he buy the apartment to give her a way to walk away with something since she lost it all buying with the investors? Because if what you're saying is true she always still had her initial investment and could have held on to her building and kept working like she had until the deal finally went through. No?

I

She sold the apartment because she had maxed out the equity on the apartment and took all her liquid and invested it into the senior center thing. But once they needed more money and she couldn't get another loan from the bank she was pressed with the coming foreclosure on her apartment building.

When she came clean to ol dude he offered to buy the building for just enough for her to zero out her debt, but she later found out that he sold it for more than he bought it from her.

She took a leap of faith with that senior spot and because it didn't get approved in time it was costing more money that she just didn't have so she sold it out of desperation, but he bought it knowing what it was really worth. I think she should have kept her investment where it is and grind until the dividends come. Life may suck but she's got a place to live.

But she gon sell and cash out. Don't blame her after all she been through

Back
Top Bottom