Shameless official thread Vol. Don't even know what season they are on.

thought debbie was done :lol:
she was kinda thicc :evil:

kev and V stay trying to foster a child
first it was edna and now santiago :lol:

previews showed fiona messing with drugs/oxys :nerd:

Debbie def thick.

So Ian secured the bag, huh? Lol.

It's been years since I've seen this show, and Debby's all grown up now.

She didnt even say thank you. What are yall thinking for how shes written off? Overdose?

She was prob on her way to being blacked out, she didnt even remember calling one time.

Im thinking shes gonna start ending up slangin opioids since shes jobless and gets caught up for it.

Someone said they might be showing she’s like monica and ian. That would suck for her and she gets locked up in an asylum for a long time.

I find it funny that V and Fiona are no longer close. They used to talk about their problems. Well at least Fiona would vent to her.

There was no focus on it but I found it hilarious how Debbie is busy doing hard as **** house work with Carl's girl lifting that rusty furnace while Lip is just standing around worried about Xan :rofl:

Frank and Mikey faking the TB :rofl:

I hope they do take Xan from Lip. That was totally not Fiona's fault with the DCFS guy showing up. That's all on him thinking he could take her in to a Gallagher house. Same with getting the alcoholic drunk and to then shooting up :lol: That's on him.

Lip has some ****ing nerve. You **** up your chances at college after Fiona and everybody else encouraged you to go, get forced to move back in with your fam, become more of an alcoholic, get welcomed back and supported, then when Fiona is a bit of a **** up you try to kick her out of the house she partly owns cuz you're trying to take in a kid you shouldn't and your addict sponsor fell off the wagon?

This dude has some ****ing nerve.

Frank losing :smh: Got 10k out of it though.

The show has been a lot better with no Ian.

Last edited:
fiona :smh:
Kevin faking his surgery :lol:
hobo loco challenges :lol:

everybody taking the Ls

frank just waltzing in at the end :lol:

Last edited:
liam was m.i.a. this ep.

lip forgetting he was an alcoholic screw up too.

Thought this was gonna be the episode where someone tells fiona to get her crap in order.

Showgirls appreciation :pimp::pimp:

Luis Guzmán :pimp:

Carl knows he's in a losing fight with Deb and his girl :rofl::rofl:

Lip :stoneface: look at the stuff he turning on Fiona over :smh:

I was hoping for one more Fiona nude scene but it looks like it’s not gonna happen :smh:

Lip definitely my man but damn, they can't let Fiona have one time period where she's going through it? After all she's done for them? She basically gave up any potential future she had to raise this family.

I dunno how they gonna write her out. Hopefully it’s not something dark and depressing. Maybe hang out with queenie who got the nice ******* and sober up in that weird community she lives in. I forgot what happened to my dude Chuckie and his mom.

I feel like with Fiona it has to be death. Maybe drunk driving or something like that

That or my dude Jimmy Steve comes back and rescues her

Back
Top Bottom