Shannonville D': Pics from a DRIFT DAY vol. No 56k UPDATED with VIDEO!

Went to a Drift meet with some friends. Got sideways for the first time (passenger) crazy feeling. Anyways, here are some pics I shot. Enjoy!

nissans
pimp.gif

canadas lucky yall get to import the r32's and 180sx's so easily.
US has to wait 25 years instead of 15
tired.gif

*waits for someone to quote all of those pics*

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Did they have Initial D music blaring in the background?
Nope. It wasn't a show. More like a private trackday. Only music there was the sounds of KAs, KA-Ts, SR20s, and RBs.

Thanks for the comments. Should have a video up soon.

Nice pics and video
pimp.gif

I see you in the Photography thread, too.

Thanks for sharing!

EDIT:

Did you choose 'Six Days' as the song for the video because of Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23MichaelJordan45

Nice pics and video
pimp.gif

I see you in the Photography thread, too.

Thanks for sharing!

EDIT:

Did you choose 'Six Days' as the song for the video because of Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift?
laugh.gif
Haha, sort of. Me and my boy were listening to a random CD and that came on. I told him "I like this song... I'm gonna use it in thevideo". he tells me... "You know where that's from right?" ... "!*!% it"

JDM
pimp.gif

some of those cars were too pretty to be drifters
laugh.gif

Word, I tell them that all the time. You should see my boys kouki with his daily wheels and aero. Disgusting. I'm talking about the one with the blueMB battles in the pics. here's how it looks normally.

3523550229_1450fed392.jpg

3524355944_8a10b55dbd.jpg

Thanks for the comments, everyone.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

what exactly do I need to pack in my car to drift. I drive a pignose and according to project car magazine It only take around $4k to do it.

OP since you from canada, get at with me if you can, I need some OEM driving lights for a chuki

Back
Top Bottom