Shaq Has Made Inside The NBA Unwatchable.

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Watch "Shaq Disses Dwight Howard on Failing to Answer a Simple Question | LIVE 4-19-17" on YouTube

I feel the other way, he was absolute dog **** when he first started and now has gotten much better. He still has his corny moments though

It's also weird to me how bad C-Webb is at calling games compared to how he is in the studio (with Ahmad and GP years back especially) and Open Court

I just saw a clip of snaq showing his feet. Nasty. He needs toenail replacement surgery.

lol, I didn't know his toes were that messed up. Makes me grateful for my feet lol

lol, I didn't know his toes were that messed up. Makes me grateful for my feet lol
I mean he isn't really a normal human Im suprised Shaq can still walk as good as he can still walk as good for all the work his body has went thru the last 25 years

Most basketball players probably got some messed up feet. That's a lot of stress on your feet for a lot of years. Runners too. I heard losing a toenail is like a sign of a real runner.

I'm over these two grown *** men in their feelings and spouting nonsense. The chemistry without them on players only nights is much better. CWebb even turns off his manic depressive white voice.

Back
Top Bottom