Shaq Has Made Inside The NBA Unwatchable.

LOL @ the GP appearance.... miss his edgy, oaktown ignorance on Inside!

i personally cant stand shaq. kenny provides the most unbiased, relevant insight and chuck keeps it real.

shaq tries way too hard. and i can't stand his "YACK YACKS!"

Yes shaq started out quiet and let things come to him looking awkward now he has took off and the sow is not the same he has his moments but he is more of a guy that needs his own stuff Charles Barkley is a one man show with the original guys cause they all feed off each other, but my thing is if shaq get fired he gonna talk trash about tnt said he hold grudges against people like he dose

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Stop reaching. You're a hater.

Shaq on Inside > You on NT

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

It's so much better tonight without Shaq. The old chemistry is back.

it really is so much more fun and smooth w/o shaq. i wish TNT had the balls to just fire his fat #@*

Yeah he needs to go. C Webb also needs to stop calling games and go back to Inside. He's a jokester, he belongs there. His in game commentary is horrendous. He ruined the Clippers Memphis game with it.

Shaq really thought he was going to kick off Kenny or Charles when he retired. Shaq can be unbearable, he just seems so dull and over exuberant at the wrong times. He's seems like he tries too hard.
To be fair however, Ernie, Kenny, and Charles have had a relationship for 10 years and have developed great chemistry. Shaq's brand new. I would to take C-Webb a before Shaq any day tho.

Watch Shaq petition for his own show.  
laugh.gif

He is awful though, when you put him in the mix with Charles and Kenny. 

I used to be his #1 hater at the beginning of the season, but he's definitely calmed it down a ton with the corny jokes and terrible analysist. He's cool now, his timely trolling of charles is actually funny now... and lil shaq-tin-a-fool is on point as well.

Ya'll is for real like lil mama.

I'd have Jeff Van Gundy, Bill Walton and Charles Barkley.

CHRIS MULLIN is worst game commentator, ever!

Inside was comedy all around last night. Chuck's champagne bath was the highlight, but I was also dying when Kenny said he was in to Pink Floyd "Off the Wall."

Originally Posted by Mister916

He is absolutely horrible.

Almost everybody knew from the get go that he would ruin the show.

They should have given C-Webb that spot.

Last night was funny but Matt Weiner killed it for me. Nothing surpasses Ernie. Matt was just stiff and off with every interaction with Charles. I was hating it.

As for Shaq as yall list all the things you dislike and feel are annoying those are all the reasons I feel he's hilarious because it is so pathetic that he has to be the one up guy. I laugh every time he mentions his degrees cuz it is sad and he does it in a wacky way. I was dying when he kept coming up with names for each series. I hope Kenny quizzes him on what he was calling them before they're done.

On another note after watching that vid, they need to bring the NBA back to NBC and have GP, CWebb, and Amahd Rashad do their own thing
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom