Shaq+ Horace Grant+ Dennis Scott+ Nick Anderson+ Penny Hardaway Appreciation post

All u guys bagin on Nick for those free throws are forgetting that Nick Anderson was the Orlando Magic was the face of tha franchise untill Shaq and then Pennyarrived and never minded being a complimentry player alongside them,yes he missed those freethrows and he suffered for it.

But the guy is a very very underated 2 guard afterall they wouldnt have even been in the finals if he didnt poke the ball away from MJ Nick was a great shooterand slasher he was a very good deffender to he had all around game unfortunately he is remembered for the free throws rather than all the other things he didto help Orlando while he was there.

Its about time the Magic retired number 25 I beleive he deserves that.

This team back in 95 & 96 all knew there roles there never seemed to be many egos on the court Dennis Scott could flat out shoot tha 3 sadly that was aboutall he could do he was a defensive liability.

The Rockets and Bulls were both way to mature for this Magic team we all know they only beat the Bulls in 95 because MJ wasn't fully himself and theRockets just had to much at every position for them to handle.

I have some very fond memory's of those days I was 15-16 doing my GCSE exams at school and stayin up the night b4 till 4am to watch the games live many ofmy friends called me stupid but I loved that team sweep or not.

Peace
Scottie

Back
Top Bottom