Shaq+ Horace Grant+ Dennis Scott+ Nick Anderson+ Penny Hardaway Appreciation post

One of the most balanced starting 5's in the 90's
pimp.gif
great,exciting team

and don't forget Brian Shaw
1397361.jpg

too bad that nick anderson couldnt hit a freethrow to save his life... and the fact that shaq and penny didnt get along, otherwise shaq would still be with themagic

Word. One of my favorite starting lineups ever. Just a nice mixture of talent.

Can't forget Donald Royal, Anthony Bowie, Anthony Avent, and Brian Shaw coming off the bench.

Shoutouts to Tree Rollins, Brooks Thompson, David Vaugn, and Jeff Turner.

^^^ Don't forget Joe Wolf
nerd.gif

298744.jpg

(YES, I WAS A BIG MAGIC FAN WHEN I WAS YOUNG, PREFER TO WATCH THEM MORE THAN THE KNICKS
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
)

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

That magic team could have won a few championships if they stayed together

dont think so, cause MJ was back... but it would've been cool to see the bulls and magic go at it in the playoffs

dont think so, cause MJ was back... but it would've been cool to see the bulls and magic go at it in the playoffs

Definitely appreciated. It was crazy in Orlando then. It's feels good to be back in the Finals though.

Originally Posted by TheYoungestGun

too bad that nick anderson couldnt hit a freethrow to save his life... and the fact that shaq and penny didnt get along, otherwise shaq would still be with the magic

Nah, he would've found some reason. Shaq is just a big prima donna

This team is appreciated except for Grant.

Dude burned all of his bridges when he left Chicago and him celebrating Orlando knocking the Bulls out in 95 and taunting the Chicago fans on the Bulls floorsealed the deal.

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

[h3]Shaq+ Horace Grant+ Dennis Scott+ Nick Anderson+ Penny Hardaway Appreciation post[/h3]
fixed
I dont know man....besides those free throws.....Nick used to stroke the 3 pointer....Him and Dennis Scott (him and his signature corner shot hadme
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
When i was younger)

They did, Magic beat the Bulls with MJ wearing 45 then the next year Bulls swept them.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by therenegade23

They did, Magic beat the Bulls with MJ wearing 45 then the next year Bulls swept them.
pimp.gif

i know, but i actually meant going at it every playoffs, mj lost once, then came back and swept them. but the magic got more experience and were stilldangerous.

in shaq's movie, he says that he wanted to move to a bigger market and LA would be perfect, while i heard that his grandmother died and he got intoarguments with the front office, but no one stood up and said that it wasnt shaq's fault, including penny. and the fact that shaq couldnt handle the factthat penny was a up and coming star. shaq could never handle being with another star, penny, kobe, wade

I'm a big Laker fan but I have to give it up to this Magic team.
Shaq and Penny are an obvious
pimp.gif

Whenever Shaq was double teamed, he'd kick it out to Scott; Anderson; or Shaw = wet all day
Horace Grant was a solid defender and rebounder. He also had a decent shot from 15 feet.

If the Magic were still intact through the end of Jordan Bulls era, I still believe the Magic could have been dominating the league....

But then again, this is another case of "we'll never know, we could just speculate of what could have been" lol

Imo I think this starting 5 nd this whole team in 95 and 96 were best team ever prolly to not win championship, man they everything, but just couldn't geta few things to fall their way nd injuries hurt them too, hopefully the 09 team will bring some "magic" back to orlando this year, I can't waitto see what happens being a die hard fan

Back
Top Bottom