Shaq: I took performance-enhancing cereals

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I've told the world before, only thing I had was Frosted Flakes: Super Enhancement Cereal. That's the only thing I've put in my body. Frosted Flakes Athletic Performance Enhancement Cereal.
For all the little kids, the Performance Enhancement Cereal is you take the Frosted Flakes, and you take the Froot Loops, and you mix them together, and then you get some of them sliced bananas and you put them on that thing, and then you get a big old bowl ...
Link

Shaq is the man. Mixing cereal when there too little left in two boxes is appreciated.

laugh.gif
... I've been on NT for 9 years now (used to be shoelova13), and KLJ might be the funnies person in sports and training

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Good old Snaq
roll.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I love how people who don't find it funny feel the need to comment.
eyes.gif

Didn't know you have to find something funny, to give your opinion.

Didn't know Shaq's cereal recipe was supposed to be comic relief.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by THE SAUNA

laugh.gif
man shaq will be missed when he retires
Nah, I kinda want him to call it quits just to be on TNT with the rest of the Inside the NBA crew
laugh.gif

I've been wishing for this ever since he got his sheriff license taken away
laugh.gif

not to turn the thread into something it aint, but whatever..

just check the post & keep it moving.
it's not like its an opinion thread like whose going to win game 7 or why don't the have playoffs in CFB..
seem like peoples just want to start a mini argument when there aint nothin' better to do.

shaq's still that dude btw.. comic relief ftw..

Originally Posted by iM COOL C

not to turn the thread into something it aint, but whatever..

just check the post & keep it moving.
it's not like its an opinion thread like whose going to win game 7 or why don't the have playoffs in CFB..
seem like peoples just want to start a mini argument when there aint nothin' better to do.

shaq's still that dude btw.. comic relief ftw..
usual suspects with those smart #@^ comments, i'm not surprised.

Back
Top Bottom