Shaq Just Had Intercourse With AzaBoookie!

wraped his legs and everything
pimp.gif

The fact that Buike went up for that instead of just letting it go, I must applaud the effort. Sadly, there is no effort on defense from both teams
smh.gif

if shaq could play the entire game and the suns tried to feed him the ball every possession, i think he could take down wilts record ... its entertaining buttheres a reason why neither team will make the playoffs

if you're wondering why no defense is being played understand that the ov/un line is 244 1/2 and 80% of the public is on the under
laugh.gif

Intercourse? Rape? Why, is that supposed to be cute? There wasn't even any body contact and he dunked over a guy 6 inches shorter who was trying to comeall the way from the other side of the rim to knock the lob down.

154-130. WoW! As long as you want to talk about rape...how about the fact that Steve Kerr has raped the Suns franchise from contender to garbage in 2 years.

I was hoping for 160+ but they put the scrubs in. Draggich or whateverthe**** can't even properly execute a dribble handoff and Lopez's hands are worsethan Dampiers otherwise he should have had 4 or 5 dunks himself

154 points, WOW, the Suns ran a train on the Warriors.

There are plenty of teams that don't play defense, and they don't get 154 points in their %%%.

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

154 points, WOW, the Suns ran a train on the Warriors.

There are plenty of teams that don't play defense, and they don't get 154 points in their %%%.
I guess Golden State is just better at not playing any defense than the other teams that dont play defense.

Originally Posted by DatZNasty

I was hoping for 160+ but they put the scrubs in. Draggich or whateverthe**** can't even properly execute a dribble handoff and Lopez's hands are worse than Dampiers otherwise he should have had 4 or 5 dunks himself

yeah robin lopez is horrible

cool that the suns scored 154 points... keep in mind that they GAVE UP 130 points. so eh... hope they dont make the playoffs... take that shaq

Back
Top Bottom