Shaq responds to flopping allegations, plus goes IN on Dwight, Van Gundy, Patrick Ewing! LMAO

Originally Posted by LA213ESPG

eek.gif
I knew Shaq was going to respond to what Van Gundy said, but I did not expect him to go this hard...
same here. a, b, c, d..........
laugh.gif

can't wait to hear what he says about the suns later on.

wow Shaq unleashed the fury on all 3 guys

holy crap this is great.

when you think about it Shaq is right. he is the one with the 4 rings to back it up.

I mean Shaq is a funny dude but he gets wayyyyyyyyyyy too defensive at times.

Originally Posted by DL2352

As funny as Shaqs comments may be, he's completely out of line. Why knock Dwight Howard? Shaq just sounds bitter, trying to grasp hold of the dominant big man title as long as he can. Although SVG took a swipe at him, it's true isn't it? Who would have thought that SHAQ of all people, 7'2 325lbs and has been a critic of other players flopping, would himself flop. The shots at JVG and Ewing came from left field.
why is he completely out of line? van gundy sounded like a complete #!*!% after the game ... o "i was shocked, SHOCKED, ahhh" get that#%$! outta here ... dude tried to take a charge and if dwight didnt slide just slightly inside after he spun it would have been a charge ... dwight avoided itand so it looked like a flop ... but van gundy and dwight sounded like little babies after the game ...

shaq had the superman name on lock and had the car and tattoo to prove it ... cant stand when dudes blatantly bite off people ... dwight starting to get likekobe to me, ole sucker for impersonating greats in the face ... dwight will never be shaq and van gundy is a soft %*% #!*!% coach ...

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

As funny as Shaqs comments may be, he's completely out of line. Why knock Dwight Howard? Shaq just sounds bitter, trying to grasp hold of the dominant big man title as long as he can. Although SVG took a swipe at him, it's true isn't it? Who would have thought that SHAQ of all people, 7'2 325lbs and has been a critic of other players flopping, would himself flop. The shots at JVG and Ewing came from left field.
why is he completely out of line? van gundy sounded like a complete #!*!% after the game ... o "i was shocked, SHOCKED, ahhh" get that #%$! outta here ... dude tried to take a charge and if dwight didnt slide just slightly inside after he spun it would have been a charge ... dwight avoided it and so it looked like a flop ... but van gundy and dwight sounded like little babies after the game ...

shaq had the superman name on lock and had the car and tattoo to prove it ... cant stand when dudes blatantly bite off people ... dwight starting to get like kobe to me, ole sucker for impersonating greats in the face ... dwight will never be shaq and van gundy is a soft %*% #!*!% coach ...

So True. Dwight came and just stole that whole persona from shaq.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by MBen32

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@Shaq going at Ewing every chance he gets
laugh.gif
I Love It!
Yeah I thought Pat was his hero.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Not that i know of
laugh.gif
Shaq goes at any big man he went up agaisnt any chance he gets. And he always uses Pat not having any rings agaisnt him
laugh.gif
he said that when he was a rookie, he tried to approach Ewing after a game and Pat just blew him off. ever since then, he hasn't liked him.

eek.gif
laugh.gif
Never heard that.

But since thats the case, #$!# Ewing and im glad Shaq slanders that ({}) every chance he gets
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

why is he completely out of line? van gundy sounded like a complete #!*!% after the game ... o "i was shocked, SHOCKED, ahhh" get that #%$! outta here ... dude tried to take a charge and if dwight didnt slide just slightly inside after he spun it would have been a charge ... dwight avoided it and so it looked like a flop ... but van gundy and dwight sounded like little babies after the game ...

shaq had the superman name on lock and had the car and tattoo to prove it ... cant stand when dudes blatantly bite off people ... dwight starting to get like kobe to me, ole sucker for impersonating greats in the face ... dwight will never be shaq and van gundy is a soft %*% #!*!% coach ...
But again, before all this mess, Dwight had spoken fondly of Shaq, said he was his favorite player as a kid, etc. He showed the upmost respect tohim. If Shaq didn't like it, fine, but got directly to him. Don't try to downplay him in the media and disrespect him. Like I said, I love Shaq and allbut he should really be at a more mature point in his career and life...

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

who's watching the heat/suns game......shaq is salty as hell...
laugh.gif

word, i saw that. i can't even defend dude after that.
smh.gif

he knocked D-Wade to the floor, D-Wade was lying there like he thought Shaq was gonna help him up, and Shaq just stared him down and walked away. i don'tknow what was going through Shaq's head, but that looked REALLY bad. especially with everything he's been doing.

BTW, D-Wade went for 35 pts 16 assists.
and Beasley set a Heat record with 28 points off the bench, but he's a bust.

Are you saying Shaq didn't flop? Are we watching the same video? Remember, this is SHAQ who has spoken out against flopping before in thepast. With that in mind, is what SVG said so ridiculous? Yeah maybe he should have kept it to himself instead of going to the media with that line but I canunderstand where he's coming from. Shaq even acknowledged that he flopped yet he used the shot by SVG to go after, not just SVG, but Dwight, JVG, andPatrick Ewing.
indifferent.gif

Dwight never called himself Superman. Dwight donned the Superman cape for that one dunk. You know, because he was jumping really far and Superman is known forflying? Get it? The media were the ones who gave him that nickname. We talking about a 37 year old man getting mad that others are calling someone other thanhimself Superman
laugh.gif
COME ON.

any video of shaq staring D-wade down?
shaq DOES get defensive. i mean he's a military kid though

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

"Stan Van Gundy reminds me of a broke navigational system. He knows everything about everything but ain't never been nowhere. Think about that. If I'm right here and I type in the address of where you're going, I know where it's at but I'm not going there."
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TrueBlack88

But again, before all this mess, Dwight had spoken fondly of Shaq, said he was his favorite player as a kid, etc. He showed the upmost respect to him. If Shaq didn't like it, fine, but got directly to him. Don't try to downplay him in the media and disrespect him. Like I said, I love Shaq and all but he should really be at a more mature point in his career and life...

I can't say I disagree with you, but if it hasn't happened already I don't think its going to. Shaq is just a big kid, pure and simple, and Ithink he's always going to be that way. People need to learn not to take him so seriously and just laugh.

Damn Shaq must have been pissed to say al of that but de did make some valid points

Are you saying Shaq didn't flop? Are we watching the same video? Remember, this is SHAQ who has spoken out against flopping before in the past. With that in mind, is what SVG said so ridiculous? Yeah maybe he should have kept it to himself instead of going to the media with that line but I can understand where he's coming from. Shaq even acknowledged that he flopped yet he used the shot by SVG to go after, not just SVG, but Dwight, JVG, and Patrick Ewing.
indifferent.gif

Dwight never called himself Superman. Dwight donned the Superman cape for that one dunk. You know, because he was jumping really far and Superman is known for flying? Get it? The media were the ones who gave him that nickname. We talking about a 37 year old man getting mad that others are calling someone other than himself Superman
laugh.gif
COME ON.
THANK YOU..."im the original son of Jor-El"...really shaq? dwight is 23 years old and he came across more maturelyabout the situation than a 37 year old 17 year vet shaquille o'neal...

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@Shaq going at Ewing every chance he gets
laugh.gif
I Love It!
Yeah I thought Pat was his hero.
roll.gif
roll.gif

Not that i know of
laugh.gif
Shaq goes at any big man he went up agaisnt any chance he gets. And he always uses Pat not having any rings agaisnt him
laugh.gif
he said that when he was a rookie, he tried to approach Ewing after a game and Pat just blew him off. ever since then, he hasn't liked him.

Originally Posted by lawdog1

Originally Posted by TrueBlack88

But again, before all this mess, Dwight had spoken fondly of Shaq, said he was his favorite player as a kid, etc. He showed the upmost respect to him. If Shaq didn't like it, fine, but got directly to him. Don't try to downplay him in the media and disrespect him. Like I said, I love Shaq and all but he should really be at a more mature point in his career and life...

I can't say I disagree with you, but if it hasn't happened already I don't think its going to. Shaq is just a big kid, pure and simple, and I think he's always going to be that way. People need to learn not to take him so seriously and just laugh.
I mean, it's one thing to be goofy and say things in jest and fun, but these comments weren't in jest and fun. These are more along thelines of bitterness and bullying, which, for the audience is entertaining but for one grown man to interact with others...it just seems petty. I guess theDwight Howard stuff made me really question him like, "The hells up with him?"

There was no way Shaq was not going to destroy Stan when given a chance. Shaq does not like Stan at all, and was the driving force behind his"resignation" in the first place. He basically ralied everyone he needed to do so, to push him aside and get Riley to take over.

Back
Top Bottom