Shaq responds to flopping allegations, plus goes IN on Dwight, Van Gundy, Patrick Ewing! LMAO

Ya'll need to appreciate this #%*!.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

yeah i saw what he did to wade.. wade didnt want to extend his hand first and have shaq just stand there.... i wonder if shaq said something to wade or what...for some reason i think shaq might be the type to turn on you on a dime

"Stan Van Gundy reminds me of a broke navigational system. He knows everything about everything but ain't never been nowhere. Think about that. If I'm right here and I type in the address of where you're going, I know where it's at but I'm not going there."
laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

I'm definitely one of the few who doesn't really even find this funny.

- Shaq stays going at Ewing. I'm not even a Pat fan, but dude isn't even playing anymore and here we have Shaq still taking shots at him. Get over itShaq.

- As stated by DL2352, the media took that Superman name and ran with it for Dwight. To this day, I've neverheard Dwight say anything like "I'm the new and improved Superman" or "I'm Superman now". Yet Shaq seems to have his feelings hurtover it. If anything, he should welcome the fact that someone "worthy" like Dwight is next in line for the name.

- JVG I think got caught in the mess because of course he's Stan's bro and probably also b/c he was the coach when Shaq had most of his"classic" matchups with Ewing. Even still, why drag Jeff into this?

- I was totally on Shaq's side during the whole LA fiasco b/c I couldn't co-sign 24 (8.) snitching on him the way he did. But now I'm starting tofeel as if Shaq was either a) over-reacting b) stretching the truth c) the one who was the real $!##$ in the whole saga

- How can you trust someone who always has something negative to say about any and everybody AFTER he is no longer around them?

Fall back Shaq.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DL2352

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

As funny as Shaqs comments may be, he's completely out of line. Why knock Dwight Howard? Shaq just sounds bitter, trying to grasp hold of the dominant big man title as long as he can. Although SVG took a swipe at him, it's true isn't it? Who would have thought that SHAQ of all people, 7'2 325lbs and has been a critic of other players flopping, would himself flop. The shots at JVG and Ewing came from left field.
why is he completely out of line? van gundy sounded like a complete #!*!% after the game ... o "i was shocked, SHOCKED, ahhh" get that #%$! outta here ... dude tried to take a charge and if dwight didnt slide just slightly inside after he spun it would have been a charge ... dwight avoided it and so it looked like a flop ... but van gundy and dwight sounded like little babies after the game ...

shaq had the superman name on lock and had the car and tattoo to prove it ... cant stand when dudes blatantly bite off people ... dwight starting to get like kobe to me, ole sucker for impersonating greats in the face ... dwight will never be shaq and van gundy is a soft %*% #!*!% coach ...
Are you saying Shaq didn't flop? Are we watching the same video? Remember, this is SHAQ who has spoken out against flopping before in the past. With that in mind, is what SVG said so ridiculous? Yeah maybe he should have kept it to himself instead of going to the media with that line but I can understand where he's coming from. Shaq even acknowledged that he flopped yet he used the shot by SVG to go after, not just SVG, but Dwight, JVG, and Patrick Ewing.
indifferent.gif

Dwight never called himself Superman. Dwight donned the Superman cape for that one dunk. You know, because he was jumping really far and Superman is known for flying? Get it? The media were the ones who gave him that nickname. We talking about a 37 year old man getting mad that others are calling someone other than himself Superman
laugh.gif
COME ON.
when did i say shaq didnt flop? if you ever played basketball before, you would know that when you are about to take a charge theres a little partof you that says "ok here it comes get ready to fall" ... what i did say was if dwight kept going in the path he started, it would have been a charge... shaq anticpated him to spin and go one way and dwight spun and went another way, which resulted in shaq looking like he flopped ... lets not forget, THEREWASNT EVEN A FOUL CALLED ... why is van gundy and dwight whining about something that didnt even work against them?

so youre telling me someone who puts on a superman cape at a dunk contest, isnt calling himself superman or trying to be donned "superman"?
laugh.gif
dude put a superman cape on ... the media didnt go up to dwight and say hey canyou put a superman cape on so we can call you superman? so youre telling me he didnt want to be called superman, he just wante dto wear a superman cape anddunk? LOL

and its not even about shaq being the "original" superman perse, its about a grown man biting the nads of another grown man ... just like kobe withhis fist pump, nobody likes a biter ... its ok to pay homage to your idol but be your own person and make your own legacy ... how soon people forget shaq'ssuperman symbol steering wheel ... smh
roll.gif

I think it's interesting that he has such a defined point of view on respect. He's not talking smack to Kobe as Kobe is showing through actions ratherthan little antics or words.

Anyways, if I was a 37 year old one of the greatest of all time, reconstructed my position, I would definitely get defensive as hell when people sometimes belittle someone's 15 year all-star career. If you call someone who is continuing to perform at nearly 40 despite all of the hate, and then you call him aflopper, I would be defensive and bitter as hell.

Props to Shaq, but just relax a bit.

Originally Posted by CE0 Mal

D12 > Shaq when it's all said and done.

Yeah, I said it.
at least your view on politics is correct ... ... ... dwight wont last for another 5 years

As funny as Shaqs comments may be, he's completely out of line. Why knock Dwight Howard? Shaq just sounds bitter, trying to grasp hold of the dominant big man title as long as he can. Although SVG took a swipe at him, it's true isn't it? Who would have thought that SHAQ of all people, 7'2 325lbs and has been a critic of other players flopping, would himself flop. The shots at JVG and Ewing came from left field.
why is he completely out of line? van gundy sounded like a complete #!*!% after the game ... o "i was shocked, SHOCKED, ahhh" get that #%$! outta here ... dude tried to take a charge and if dwight didnt slide just slightly inside after he spun it would have been a charge ... dwight avoided it and so it looked like a flop ... but van gundy and dwight sounded like little babies after the game ...

shaq had the superman name on lock and had the car and tattoo to prove it ... cant stand when dudes blatantly bite off people ... dwight starting to get like kobe to me, ole sucker for impersonating greats in the face ... dwight will never be shaq and van gundy is a soft %*% #!*!% coach ...
Are you saying Shaq didn't flop? Are we watching the same video? Remember, this is SHAQ who has spoken out against flopping before in the past. With that in mind, is what SVG said so ridiculous? Yeah maybe he should have kept it to himself instead of going to the media with that line but I can understand where he's coming from. Shaq even acknowledged that he flopped yet he used the shot by SVG to go after, not just SVG, but Dwight, JVG, and Patrick Ewing.
indifferent.gif

Dwight never called himself Superman. Dwight donned the Superman cape for that one dunk. You know, because he was jumping really far and Superman is known for flying? Get it? The media were the ones who gave him that nickname. We talking about a 37 year old man getting mad that others are calling someone other than himself Superman
laugh.gif
COME ON.
when did i say shaq didnt flop? if you ever played basketball before, you would know that when you are about to take a charge theres a little part of you that says "ok here it comes get ready to fall" ... what i did say was if dwight kept going in the path he started, it would have been a charge ... shaq anticpated him to spin and go one way and dwight spun and went another way, which resulted in shaq looking like he flopped ... lets not forget, THERE WASNT EVEN A FOUL CALLED ... why is van gundy and dwight whining about something that didnt even work against them?

so youre telling me someone who puts on a superman cape at a dunk contest, isnt calling himself superman or trying to be donned "superman"?
laugh.gif
dude put a superman cape on ... the media didnt go up to dwight and say hey can you put a superman cape on so we can call you superman? so youre telling me he didnt want to be called superman, he just wante dto wear a superman cape and dunk? LOL

and its not even about shaq being the "original" superman perse, its about a grown man biting the nads of another grown man ... just like kobe with his fist pump, nobody likes a biter ... its ok to pay homage to your idol but be your own person and make your own legacy ... how soon people forget shaq's superman symbol steering wheel ... smh
roll.gif
What your'e talking about in terms of Shaq flopping is pure speculation on your part. None of us know what was going through his head. All weknow is that he flopped. Anyways, why would anyone say anything about Shaq flopping if there was no call? Because it's Shaq. He's 7'2, 325lbs andwas vocal about his opposition to flopping. Does it really matter that there was no call? Thank God there wasn't one because that was terrible.

You're reading way too much into the Superman cape thing. It was one dunk. He never called himself Superman or any of that. It was a dunk contest gimmick.That's it. The media blew it up.

And the hell you mean biting? We're talking about Superman, probably the best known superhero in the world. I mean, I'd understand what you were sayingif Shaq had at one point donned the cape and did that dunk or something. Dwight isn't biting anything.

"Stan Van Gundy reminds me of a broke navigational system. He knows everything about everything but ain't never been nowhere. Think about that. If I'm right here and I type in the address of where you're going, I know where it's at but I'm not going there."

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I have never understood why someone as good as SHAQ is so insecure? Dude its Stan Van Gundy!! His only claim to fame is looking like Ron Jeremy, who gives acrap what his opinion is? Why the hate on Patrick Ewing? The guy has been out of the league since 02, why bring him up? Because he is an assistant coach?Shaq's smack is funny and all but dude is 37 still trying to get the last word on everyone, he needs to grow up.

he def got something against ewing
dude use to rip david robinson near the end of his career but robinson never got into that mess

either way, its comedy, lol

damn, the big bi-polar keeps whining and whining, I laugh at the people who actually believe that Kobe was at most fault for their break-up.

Originally Posted by yungchris504

I don't see where he talks about Dwight
DOWNTOWN43 wrote:

"He (Howard) came with the same old, stale Patrick Ewing move so I tried to stand there and take the charge. "

" The (expletive) got the same old stinking move that Patrick Ewing has been doing his whole career."

Back
Top Bottom