Shaq Vs Dame Lillard, they got beef.... Shaq responds with 2nd Rd Ko

I saw Drake writing a few bars for Shaq while on lunch.
6865BFB6-6C22-4CF1-9E7F-D2484D5F3990.jpeg

#viewsfromnawghtyhareiphone

Shaq got that ‘96 flow lol, but he’s supposed to, he’s Shaq. Shaq was a rapper in 96-ish. I mean I know a lot of folks going to automatically write it off because he’s old(because rap music is children’s music, right?), but for what it was...Shaq did that. Dame **** was hard af tho too. It’s about even.

We talking about basketball players. :lol: What a time to be alive. I hope this **** go until all star weekend. :lol:

As far as hoops players are concerned, this is 2pac vs. Biggie. 2 of the best.

He never played a reguLar season minute in the league. He was never even on a regular season roster.

Percy had a contract with two different NBA teams in the late 1990s: the Charlotte Hornetsduring the 1998 pre-season, and the Toronto Raptors in 1999 pre-season.[81][82] However, Miller did not play for either team after the conclusions of each pre-season. He also played in the Continental Basketball Association (CBA) for the Fort Wayne Fury and the International Basketball League (1999-2001) for the San Diego Stingrays. In 2004, he played for the ABA's Las Vegas Rattlers and Long Beach Jam. He took part in the 2008 McDonald's NBA All-Star Celebrity Game and scored 17 points.[83]

I think the classification he was making is legit professional players. Master P was a rapper who tried to hoop. He was referencing hoopers who tried to rap. Big difference.

Back
Top Bottom