Sharpeners sharpening 1 side of the pencil point unappreciation.

mad.gif

I hate when you're sharpening it and then you take it out and see a perfect point, but turn the pencil and see brown instead of lead.

Also, sharpeners sharpening the pencil to a nice point, then the point falling off.

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

I dislike it more when you sharpen the pencil and you go back to your seat, and as soon as you start writing, the lead breaks. You sit there like FUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

laugh.gif
yes~!

I dislike it more when you sharpen the pencil and you go back to your seat, and as soon as you start writing, the lead breaks. You sit there likeFUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

The worst is when you sharpen it and it is sharp, but there is no lead at the tip, instead it is just the wood. Like %%$, do I go hunting with this mini-spear?Also impossible to break with your own hands.
smh.gif

remember those manual ones?

you know, with the $%%!$@% turning handle and %*!%?

always gettin jammed

then when that thing that holds all the pencil shavings comes off by accident, you get dust, wood and lead all over yourself
alien.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

remember those manual ones?

you know, with the $%%!$@% turning handle and %*!%?

always gettin jammed

then when that thing that holds all the pencil shavings comes off by accident, you get dust, wood and lead all over yourself
alien.gif
Some classes still have those joints, like come one, the elcetric shavers aint even that much

yo we have those metal mechanical hand crank ones at school

when we were takin APs I had to sharpen and when i sit down it breaks, so i sharpen again and this wooden point crap happens so I slam it into the desk tobreak it and start sharpening again

LOL everyone thought I was crazy, sharpenin 3 dam times

Originally Posted by BTLlovesJays

Dropping your pencil on the tip making your handwriting look ******ed UNAPPRECIATION

hell yea when there is double writing going on i hate that!
mad.gif

i smudge the lead on the table so i can get it smooth.

Back
Top Bottom