Shaun Livingston is THAT guy

pimp.gif
I was telling everybody he was going to be a beast! Wish nothing but the best for the rest of his career.

wish nothing but the best, but will that knee hold up for an entire season?

He's a shell of a player. Going to be working off those partially guaranteed type contracts the rest of his career.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

CRIB!!! (well right outside/down state but still...)
pimp.gif

That bamma haiti5 is starting to claim dudes from Rockford now 
laugh.gif

I believe it lmfao... Hell I'm Claiming Jereme if he's killin at UofI 
nerd.gif

If that's the case Tobia Harris, welcome to the squad
pimp.gif

I always liked Shaun Livingston. I hoped Telfair and Livingston went to college for one or two years.Well, it's too late. I am really glad to see him playing ball again.

I think Foye played his last game in DC....Livingston is a TRUE PG, and he's gotten better with each game he's played with the Wizards. As he's gaining confidence in his leg, you can see some of his skill show in flashes. He's not starting material, but I could see him doing well in a backup role with DC. This team is rebuilding, and I think he'd be a good backup to have on the roster next year. Glad to see him doing well after destroying his leg a few years back. He's better than both Foye and Boykins as a PG, so hopefully the new ownership group would see fit to keep him around.

That being said, I have a sneaky suspicion that the Wizards will use the #30 pick on Greivis Vasquez....so you just never know.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

That being said, I have a sneaky suspicion that the Wizards will use the #30 pick on Greivis Vasquez....so you just never know.
roll.gif
 (Not laughing at you, just would be typical of the franchise)

Originally Posted by Im Not You

They already have Grevis' jersey made...

You know drafting him was what they were thinking when the #30 pick was included in that deal for Z.  Wizards got a stupid/ridiculous love-affair with having UMD players on their roster....it makes too much sense. 
smh.gif

I'm just about tired of Earl Boykins BTW. It looks cool when he's on cause of his size of everything but he actually causes more bad than good on a regular basis. BTW when you're 5'6...there's no way hell you should be getting plucked by dudes 6'6 and above.

greivis is going to be terrible in the nba. he is the single worst decision maker in ncaa history. i have terps season tickets and they won/lost this year because of greivis. he can get by with his wild game in a down acc, but the nba will destroy him...and the wizards will make sure he gets a nice 1st contract before he is out of the league in 3 years. nothing ever changes in dc.

To be fair...there is different management in town. Who's to say Leonsis will be so area friendly?

Originally Posted by Im Not You

To be fair...there is different management in town. Who's to say Leonsis will be so area friendly?

that's what I'm hoping.....if the Pollins were still in control it would be close to a 100% guarantee that the #30 pick would be used on Vasquez....

Hopefully, Leonsis cleans house (EG and Flip) and builds this team the right way.  Abe, God rest his soul, set this team back big time due to his loyalty to certain players.  He always thought the team was "championship" caliber, but that couldn't be any further from the truth. 

On twitter, if you don't follow Bullets Forever or Truth About It, they both have great insight on the Wizards.....

I really hope Pritchard is canned in Portland...that would be the perfect guy to bring in (I'm sure we'd be in competition with many other teams for his services) to oversee the whole rebuilding project.

wow. those look like fouls. any superstar gets the call.. keep working SL. youll get the calls soon enough

Back
Top Bottom