Shaun Livingston is THAT guy

I agree, I hope the Wizards sign him past this season. That dunk against the Lakers made me so nervous. When he fell down after he landed, I was saying "Oh no, not again." Good to see him hopping around lately.

I saw the first dunk...

Had NO IDEA he had that double clutch in him at this point in his career
eek.gif
eek.gif
.... Good stuff.

glad to see he is getting back on track he was 1 of the pg's of the future up there with devin harris. wiz need to sign him u can turn away an athletic 1 wit court vision.

The 2009/2010 feel good plays of the year. After that knee injury, I'm just happy to see him do well.

Glad he was able to recover and make it make it back to the league.

Haven't seen him play that much this season. Has he improved his jumper & shot from behind the arc ? When he was on the Clips before he got hurt his jumper needed a lot of work.

I still remember when this guy was a rookie all of NT's Clipper fans would be beasting over his mom whenever she would be at Clipper home games and they would show here on TV
laugh.gif

don't know what is contract situation is like, but I think the lakers should look into possibly acquiring him in the offseason. Phil likes big PGs

son knee could have been done for in that 2nd vid
smh.gif

good to see him attacking though.. i would be shook if i had been through what he has.

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

I agree, I hope the Wizards sign him past this season. That dunk against the Lakers made me so nervous. When he fell down after he landed, I was saying "Oh no, not again." Good to see him hopping around lately.

he look good last year with OKC then his knee started to act funny again

he will never be the same

Originally Posted by Biggie62

The 2009/2010 feel good plays of the year. After that knee injury, I'm just happy to see him do well.
QFT, always struck me as real humble and nice in interviews, knee injuries hit close to home so glad to see the young guy doing good, bangin on Boozers dome and such...

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

CRIB!!! (well right outside/down state but still...)
pimp.gif

That bamma haiti5 is starting to claim dudes from Rockford now 
laugh.gif

I believe it lmfao... Hell I'm Claiming Jereme if he's killin at UofI 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

QFT.  hope dude turns out to have a solid career 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by nublee

Originally Posted by ClevelandsPrince23

QFT.  hope dude turns out to have a solid career 
smokin.gif

QFT! but '04-'05 (at least 1 year) would've been
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
had he stuck with going to Duke!

Back
Top Bottom