Shawnna Shakin it !! :EEK

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Yeah it's cakey...

But that B... wack...
Look like her breath smell like +@$!...
C'mon fam
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

According to my lady, she gets it in for real... She used to date this dude who was pretty wealthy and had is own studio, said Charlie asked her to come through the studio one time and when she got there she met Shawnna. So she steps out into the outter area on the phone, she comes back in 10 mins or so later and Shawnna is toppin some dude off right there in front of 7 other people. Said she felt mad uncomfortable and just left. To this day the mere mention of Shawnna makes her
sick.gif
&
smh.gif
... Even though she told me that story I'd still beat
laugh.gif
{

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Yeah it's cakey...

But that B... wack...
Look like her breath smell like +@$!...

laugh.gif

So she steps out into the outter area on the phone, she comes back in10 mins or so later and Shawnna is toppin some dude off right there infront of 7 other people
roll.gif

oh yeah i def didnt forget the song "Chicago" she had. Joint went hard as hell. Cant front on that

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

According to my lady, she gets it in for real... She used to date this dude who was pretty wealthy and had is own studio, said Charlie asked her to come through the studio one time and when she got there she met Shawnna. So she steps out into the outter area on the phone, she comes back in 10 mins or so later and Shawnna is toppin some dude off right there in front of 7 other people. Said she felt mad uncomfortable and just left. To this day the mere mention of Shawnna makes her
sick.gif
&
smh.gif
laugh.gif
{

if this is true WOW!!!

Originally Posted by windycity7

sick.gif
&
smh.gif
laugh.gif
{

if this is true WOW!!!

She didn't have any reason to lie... hell she didn't even want to tell me the story, talmbout "It aint my place to ruin anyone's perception of that girl" ... Took bout a good 20 mins of badgering before you finally told me. Said she was going to work from the looks of it too
laugh.gif

sick.gif
&
smh.gif
laugh.gif
{

if this is true WOW!!!

She didn't have any reason to lie... hell she didn't even want to tell me the story, talmbout "It aint my place to ruin anyone's perception of that girl" ... Took bout a good 20 mins of badgering before you finally told me. Said she was going to work from the looks of it too
laugh.gif

well out my way about 3 or 4 yrs ago she did a outdoor concert by a Moo & oink by my house & when me & some of my buddies were leaving she pulled up to us in her truck w/ kids & all trying to get at my friend but he declined because it was the day before his wedding & he thought god was trying to test him so he just said no & walked away we still tease him to this day about it...

that's why luda didn't want her to leave

her in-studio performances sound real ill...haha

on that song where Luda is talkin about his incarcerated homies, he does mention something about "send some nasty pics of Shawnna" or somethin
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 85wasagreatyear

on that song where Luda is talkin about his incarcerated homies, he does mention something about "send some nasty pics of Shawnna" or somethin
laugh.gif

i remember that what song was that ????
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
Its that Do Your Time he had with C Murder, Beans and Pimp C.

NICE.... coulda said she only shakes it in the beginning tho... no need to watch the rest of that vid... come on OP

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

wats the name of the song in the beg of the vid?

its a dj unk song its on the back-end of smokin sticky I believe...but i know for sure it's DJ unk...(don't hide that P, divide that P,don't hide that P, divide that P,don't hide that P, divide that P,F somethin,F somethin,F somethin, f somethin) a rather nice song when your not around small childer who repeat everyhting they hear.......

Back
Top Bottom