She looked 18!: a Field Guide to Avoiding Underage Girls

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

Read the title and went "AJ?
eek.gif
"

hahah...what are YOU doing here tho?

Originally Posted by Demps

I dont care..as long as she looks 18 and doesnt know where I stay then im #*%$*$+ her..

eek.gif
wildin'
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by trak1sh

damn you nicki minaj!!!!

Say it again, dammit!

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

Read the title and went "AJ?
eek.gif
"

hahah...what are YOU doing here tho?

Originally Posted by Demps

I dont care..as long as she looks 18 and doesnt know where I stay then im #*%$*$+ her..

eek.gif
wildin'
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by trak1sh

damn you nicki minaj!!!!

Say it again, dammit!

FTR, these are just jokes, people...anybody who really needs a guide to keep off of clearly underage girls needs more guidance than the internet can provide
laugh.gif
However, even if you are gonna take it halfway seriously, it's 4/7, not 1/7...

FTR, these are just jokes, people...anybody who really needs a guide to keep off of clearly underage girls needs more guidance than the internet can provide
laugh.gif
However, even if you are gonna take it halfway seriously, it's 4/7, not 1/7...

Man last summer I was 19 and I approached this Filipino girl at one of my team mates(jc football) party. We started to talk/chill and later was we started to mess around in the backyard. Ended up finding out she was 17 from her home girl whos in my sociology class. Smdh

Man last summer I was 19 and I approached this Filipino girl at one of my team mates(jc football) party. We started to talk/chill and later was we started to mess around in the backyard. Ended up finding out she was 17 from her home girl whos in my sociology class. Smdh

Back
Top Bottom