She say punch her, Smack her, Like I'ma attack her, I say "You a fool"...

I say "Just do what I asked ya!"

smh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

Haven't peeped the album yet, ill dl it later today though. How is it though Drama?

Solid.

Caught me off guard cuz I'm used to hearing him spit on songs for 5 mins straight, But this has actual song format. Had to remind myself that it was analbum...So used to Mood Musik's...
laugh.gif

It's official tho.

I saw the length and expected some long @!* vent... Pleasantly Surprised. Need to pick this up.

Could it have a double meaning. But anyways Budden really doesn't really follow a traditonal song format. How many cats do you know spit four verses forone song I mean its really dope

Originally Posted by dgk3188

so is this song like about his depression?
Yea, I also think the woman embodies his short comings as well.

A lot of clues in there: When he speaks in the first person when he's talking about the girl, Them having the same tattoos, The same family history, Whenhe says she's unattractive (The ugly side of him).

This _ is next level.

How many cats do you know spit four verses

He taking it back to Big Daddy Kane era. Rappers used to spit four 16's back in the day.

Son I had this as my away message, broads hittin me up like @@*% are you doin to those girls, dre?
laugh.gif

I been on this track since the studio rip.

Song is too sickk..
pimp.gif

"Habitual, happens daily like its our ritual,
But show your face, !+#%$, stop being invisible,
If its just my mental, is she just a symble,
There for me to look at everything that I resemble."
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

AMazing song. Though I hate to say this but after first listen, this LP is a disappointment. Lyrics are there, but the music just isn't. Most of the beatsare so hard to digest. I need to give it more spins.

Back
Top Bottom