she WAS my BABY GIRL

As for right now at this very moment there isnt much u can do. Stay strong my dude go see a movie. The part u r thinking of is just right now. Ur not thinking about the future much(which i know is hard at this moment) just trust that this was for the better atleast for right now. Id def. Persue her or try to talk to her in a week. But send her one nice text right now. And give her her space. She is thinking of u there is no doubt.

yeah, i'm going to give her that much needed space. i'm going through the motions right now!!! OMG listening to Sade this is hard fellas and my first time and i'ma make it through i clearly got a lot of good advice clearly

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

Man up....never let a female control your emotions.
Stop going on her facebook every hour. Don't even think about making a song for her.
Cut all ties with your ex that's the only way you will get over her.

Good luck.

Roughly said but seriously true

Originally Posted by REDd SPYDER

STOP BEING A LITTLE BABY! GO OUT AND GET HER BACK CUZ IF SHE TRULY LOVED YOU, SHE CANT JUST STOP LOVING U NO MATTER WHAT SHE SAYS. SHOW HER U MEAN IT AND U REALLY LOVE HER AND MISS HER AND WHAT BEING APART IS DOING TO U.
THIS. TIMES A MILLION.

This is all you have to do. Take our advice, and update.

And don't give her time to "think for herself" ... she doesn't even know what she means by that.

You know how a girl pushes you away because she wants you to hold her closer? That's what she's doing.

Don't just tell her you'll change ... tell her WHAT you'll change, specifically. Be persistent and sincere.

I guess my best advice and I need to listen to this myself... just give her space and don't talk to her, attempt to contact her for awhile.

The last time me and my girl went through a big break up, we didn't talk for a month I think... she started seeing things that reminded her of me, and things we had done together, eventually she texted me and we started talking again, eventually we got back together.

Somehow I can't see that happening this time...

All I gotta say is time heals all wounds OP. The scar may not be pretty but just know that things will NEVER be the same, they can be worse or better. I've been through this time and time before and now I'm gettin married in July so there is hope. U just have to keep carryin on right now. Don't contact her, nothin. She'll think u didn't care and wanna contact u somehow, once she does then u talk to her as a friend, nothin more, u don't wanna seem desperate.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I'm goin through the same thing... only 3 years for me.. it hurts like hell..

2 weeks ago now. I'm getting so frustrated to.

I invited her to a thing i was going to saturday, instead of just saying no, she comes up with some big thing about how it'd be to hard because she wants to hold me and kiss me and etc

The past two years we have filled out NCAA brackets together, and the loser has to take the winner to a movie of the winner's choice. She said she'd still do it, then yesterday I texted her just asking if she'd still do it because I haven't heard from her. Midway through the day she FINALLY responds saying, "Yes i'll do brackets with you!"

Now today she says "Sorry I don't think its a good idea." And won't say anything else....

I just want things to be normal again, and to make things right
sounds like you and me are pretty much in the same exact situation, except im only 2 years and its already been a month
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by bittersweet

STOP BEING A LITTLE BABY! GO OUT AND GET HER BACK CUZ IF SHE TRULY LOVED YOU, SHE CANT JUST STOP LOVING U NO MATTER WHAT SHE SAYS. SHOW HER U MEAN IT AND U REALLY LOVE HER AND MISS HER AND WHAT BEING APART IS DOING TO U.
THIS. TIMES A MILLION.

And don't give her time to "think for herself" ... she doesn't even know what she means by that.

You know how a girl pushes you away because she wants you to hold her closer? That's what she's doing.

Don't just tell her you'll change ... tell her WHAT you'll change, specifically. Be persistent and sincere.
Why would y'all tell him to go after this woman when she's made it clear she needs time?
laugh.gif
You're basically telling him to ignore her wishes, and I put money down that doing that will not win her back. He should let her know he is there, but he shouldn't risk losing her forever by behaving rashly.

Its real tough... I just keep hoping she'll come around. Its gonna be hard as hell come June (Both our Birthdays) We always did a lot together during the summer.

She introduced me to Lost, I'm not sure how I can watch it but I have no problems.. its just that damn good
grin.gif
But I wish she was coming over to watch it with me tonight
frown.gif

You never know what you have til its gone

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

19854_538143679112_52100573_31882762_816686_n.jpg

my former shorty... yo its crazy to think but everytime I talk to her or see her picture "Joell Ortiz" CALL ME plays in my head like OD!!!

sick.gif
Yuck...
The break-up  was a W for you fam

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

Originally Posted by bittersweet

THIS. TIMES A MILLION.

Why would y'all tell him to go after this woman when she's made it clear she needs time?
laugh.gif
You're basically telling him to ignore her wishes, and I put money down that doing that will not win her back. He should let her know he is there, but he shouldn't risk losing her forever by behaving rashly.
put down money. I've personally done this and it works like a charm, since me and my girl both love each other.

OP you gotta give her time.. unfortunately as guys we never know what "time" means but I would say give her a few months. At least 2. you can't jump back into it, altho you want her you want to make sure she's completely into getting back with you and just because you're begging her. And don't expect to get back to when things were good. You gotta pick up where you left off and work from there. Good luck.

I think just about everybody on here, including myself, has struggled with the awkward days/weeks/months after a breakup. That is, sending texts or calling her when you shouldn't, and trying to decide if you guys should "try to be friends." I can tell you from my experience, you need to CUT ALL CONTACT. Seriously. I've done it all....I've done the calling her a million times to apologize thing, I've done the wait a couple weeks to see if she breaks down and calls me thing (they never do), and I've done the delete her number and everything that has to do with her thing and dead her, and that's the only one that works. You will hate yourself if you go a month or 2 months without talking to her, then you break down and text her or call her. You think it's gona be a big happy "I missed you" reunion, but it never is. Either she will not answer or call you back (which will drive you insane), or it will be mad awkward and silent on the phone....making you wish you never called. Sadly, it's almost like whoever made the last contact loses their edge....if you try to contact her then she has the upper hand....it's sad how much of a "game" this stuff really is sometimes. Trust NT...CUT ALL CONTACT! Maybe someday down the road ya'll will reconnect on a peaceful level, but for now you do not need to be in eachother's lives.

Yo Fox5Kobe...

Your chick is black or indian?

I can't tell from those pics.

You from NYC?

She looks like this girl my cousin used to date, but I know it isn't her though they just look extremely alike
laugh.gif

Anyway... to stay on topic... Time heals all my friend so just weather the storm and hope for the best...

Then again...

That same cousin I'm telling you about still hasn't gotten over his highschool sweetheart and it's been over 10 years I think since he left high school
laugh.gif

That fool be stalking her online and finding out where she lives and what her phone numbers are and %$*% and calling her and hanging up still
laugh.gif

Hopefully your situation turns out better though.

ima tell you like suga free told me.

she broke my heart and i let her succeed.
cause to a playa thats an organ your really dont need.

if u plan on being famous in music, she woulda been gone to the wind anyway boy boy.

keep it 100 with these females op
if things dont go your way find something else
you already made a mistake by her telling YOU
she needs time
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by needsomejays

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I'm goin through the same thing... only 3 years for me.. it hurts like hell..

2 weeks ago now. I'm getting so frustrated to.

I invited her to a thing i was going to saturday, instead of just saying no, she comes up with some big thing about how it'd be to hard because she wants to hold me and kiss me and etc

The past two years we have filled out NCAA brackets together, and the loser has to take the winner to a movie of the winner's choice. She said she'd still do it, then yesterday I texted her just asking if she'd still do it because I haven't heard from her. Midway through the day she FINALLY responds saying, "Yes i'll do brackets with you!"

Now today she says "Sorry I don't think its a good idea." And won't say anything else....

I just want things to be normal again, and to make things right
sounds like you and me are pretty much in the same exact situation, except im only 2 years and its already been a month
ohwell.gif

I don't think this relationship is over.  When she says stuff like that, and goes back and forth, she's not confident about the decision.  If you want her back, think to what caused the fall of the relationship and truly focus on rectifying it.  Don't throw it in her face but definitely make sure she sees the change in you.

ps. I do brackets with my girl too.  I'm 1-2 over three years (stupid 2008 Kansas/UNC game).

Back
Top Bottom