she WAS my BABY GIRL

Originally Posted by General Johnson

You and Usherplaylist go ahead and log off.
I am going to be laughing about this comment for a while
roll.gif

Honestly bruh it's just gonna take you some time too!! Just make sure you have a good support system and talk to people, even if its on niketalk man.. I dont wanna hear about you offing yourself!!!

get a bouquet of roses, have one fake one, and tell her that you'll love her till the last rose dies

Worked for me. Simping at its finest

Originally Posted by rpjgator

keep your head up dude...
just stay positive and be open to anything that comes your way.
it wasnt just you with her for 6 yrs she spent 6 yrs of her life with you(thats a lot)
she is thinking bout you a lot i bet one day she gives you another chance

Ryan got that good advice! where are you when I need you (II)??

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

Originally Posted by tim teufel

a good heartbreak makes u a man.

QFT

tell me bout it

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

damm son
6yrs should understood what you had

people over time become complacent & comfortable. You start to take things for granted, and think your just entitled to all that...its just human nature.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Yo Fox5Kobe...

Your chick is black or indian?

I can't tell from those pics.

You from NYC?

She looks like this girl my cousin used to date, but I know it isn't her though they just look extremely alike
laugh.gif

Anyway... to stay on topic... Time heals all my friend so just weather the storm and hope for the best...

Then again...

That same cousin I'm telling you about still hasn't gotten over his highschool sweetheart and it's been over 10 years I think since he left high school
laugh.gif

That fool be stalking her online and finding out where she lives and what her phone numbers are and %%%* and calling her and hanging up still
laugh.gif

Hopefully your situation turns out better though.

she's brazilian and probably some other nationalities also... i'm from NYC the BRONX/HARLEM but i haven't been back since we moved upstate and I went even further upstate for college. I won't be stalking my ex girl at all but i'll be talking to her hopefully whenever need be... I need to get my strength up in order to cut all contact with her... like i said we were together 6 years I've never spent that much time with a female and have gotten so used to being around her even sleeping in the same bed night after night. today is going much better though like she's on my mind but it isn't as heavy as usual. i'm thinking about other things like how i'm going to get money for my own apartment i'm thinking about moving in with a friend but he's acting crazy with all of that and not getting back to me, some friend... lol. its all good. shorty was my main thing the main attraction i can only think that she's thinking about me but actually maybe she's not she may have an activity list also... i think i'm going for a walk with nothing to do around these parts

Do you two still live together or in the same state or would be able to see each other if need be.

You can't come up with an excuse to go over to her or her to come to you
laugh.gif

Man I've been with my girl this June is going to make 7 years and I've been trying to get rid of her since like after 2-4 years
laugh.gif
nah I'm fronting like I don't need her and like you take her for granted, but I know if she leaves out of my life I would go ballistic.

Her body and looks is what caught me in the beginning, but it was her personality and mindframe that kept me for so long.

Matter of fact I'm about to see her in a few when she get's off of work so I'm going to eat her @%%*+ for a good half and hour just so I keep %!*% in line
laugh.gif

Thanks for you down to realize what I have OP...

Nah seriously man I wish you the best, but I don't think this is the end of you two because 6 years is a long time to just up and leave someone like that you know.

Time heals all wounds...

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Do you two still live together or in the same state or would be able to see each other if need be.

You can't come up with an excuse to go over to her or her to come to you
laugh.gif

Man I've been with my girl this June is going to make 7 years and I've been trying to get rid of her since like after 2-4 years
laugh.gif
nah I'm fronting like I don't need her and like you take her for granted, but I know if she leaves out of my life I would go ballistic.

Her body and looks is what caught me in the beginning, but it was her personality and mindframe that kept me for so long.

Matter of fact I'm about to see her in a few when she get's off of work so I'm going to eat her +@+%$ for a good half and hour just so I keep !@!@ in line
laugh.gif

Thanks for you down to realize what I have OP...

Nah seriously man I wish you the best, but I don't think this is the end of you two because 6 years is a long time to just up and leave someone like that you know.

Time heals all wounds...

well, we don't live together anymore. we are about 1 1/2 hour apart as of right now. she's going away soon and probably overseas too. The overseas trip is what's making me think i'm going to lose her forever. she may not have a computer or phone so the communication will be lacking and no communication between us for two years idk about that... this might be the end of the story as it goes. as of right now we are contacting each other and its going aite i mean we talk as friends and all that. she says we never talked before but i tend to def disagree. there would be times in which i asked her things and she would just keep her mouth shut, it had me bugging out like wth is going on.

im sure if i maybe went up to Albany for a weekend and asked her if i could stay with her for that weekend she may not want to do that. it may be uncomfortable for her to see me especially if we end up having sex while i'm visiting i'll beat the stuffing out of the turkey this time NO DOUBTS about that... she'll def be hooked on me and probably won't like that much. I haven't offered coming up there to visit and probably won't although i had court up there a couple weeks ago... lol, i was thinking about seeing shorty haha.

as far as the body and personality thing its the same thing with me. it was something about her i felt was different. it was different than most girls i've met in my lifetime so far. her body was pretty good and decent enough for me and she's def smart. my thoughts just kept getting in the way of our relationship and i let those rumors i heard affect my brain too much than they should have the haters wouldn't let me breathe when i was with her.

dudes didn't like the idea of us being together and messed with my head she had the easy job but the hard part was keeping me sane. i felt comfortable with her also and she did things that i liked its almost as if we were the same person just a male and female version but that same person thing could also be the reason why we didn't talk or do things as much as we should have... hmm.

6 years is a lot to spend with someone and then just break it off like that... but hey, females all have reasons. i wish you luck on your 7 year relationship DAG that's major right there but at least by your reading this your learning from my mistakes, lol a whole lotta mistakes.

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by StackJaxx

pics.

now.

i already posted a picture of her. go through the thread and read this thing to see whats going on my dude. if you got any info i'd appreciate that also its a free topic and something i think is important to dudes in or coming outta a relationship believe me at first i didnt even want a relationship but while being in it ... it sucked me in

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

problem i'm having now is that i'm living in the middle of nowhere I'm no longer in a college town. i'm living with my aunts in upstate new york around woods and I don't even have a car anymore they are my transportation and they be living their lives to the fullest so I'm basically stuck in the house for 7 days a week watching ESPN and eating ALL DAY ALL NIGHT
???

How long have you been in this situation?  You should get your life together before you decide to want to be a part of someone else's.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

problem i'm having now is that i'm living in the middle of nowhere I'm no longer in a college town. i'm living with my aunts in upstate new york around woods and I don't even have a car anymore they are my transportation and they be living their lives to the fullest so I'm basically stuck in the house for 7 days a week watching ESPN and eating ALL DAY ALL NIGHT
???

How long have you been in this situation?  You should get your life together before you decide to want to be a part of someone else's.

i've been back in this situation since December. Yea, that's what i'm doing as of right now getting my life together before I try and become apart of hers... she's doing her finally living life and finding herself. It's something I had to do.

Back
Top Bottom