she WAS my BABY GIRL

this is a relationship topic.

I lost my baby girl after 6 years. I will admit looking back it was my fault, but why didn't i see it when i was acting like a jerk? I admit now that we've had months apart i actually did and do love her... and it's probably a lot. no not probably it is a lot. I still can't believe we broke up after 6 years I'm thinking like I should have asked her to marry me but maybe we would have gotten divorced before anything popped off to become official, lol. I was the jealous type and did things like call her phone OD, verbally abuse her, keep bringing up this guys name i felt she was cheating on me with, take money as if her purse was my mother's purse and etc especially since the TRUST wasn't there and talking to her nowadays she stress' that to me a lot. Maybe if there were some TRUST in the relationship things would have gone swell. TRUST is a big thing to ladies i'm beginning to see and understand that fact.

i'm soo stupid. I want her back but I know i will have to wait it out and all i do is think about if she'll be taking by someone who'll know her worth and put her first. I was doing music at the time and music was my number 1 girl and I basically igg'd her the whole relationship putting myself on pedestal as if I needed the praise. I'm mainly wondering do you guys think I have a shot at even getting back with her... i'm mean we are probably going to be apart for at least 2 years or maybe more and I have no idea if I even have a shot at dealing with her sometime in the future. She tells me there's no telling what the future holds and I do know that but I still feel like my baby is gone forever... I messed up so bad and I blame myself so much but this completely sucks!!!

all i do is think about her and call my friends on downtime who haven't been supporting me the way REAL friends should support their buddies or maybe they don't know how to support me... I tend to look deep into things when it's not necessary and make a fool out of myself.

Nowdays for me, I find myself in a clinic talking to a support group taking medication... Life for me sucks and when it'll rise and get better I have no understanding. But life for her is pretty cool I can tell by the facebook pictures she posts of all her good times hanging out with the buddies I hung out with... crazy part is when I was around I don't even remember them wanting to hang out like that... I guess women get there way regardless in todays world on the eastern front.

do you guys think one day we'll get back together? how do you get over a break up especially one that lasted 6 years and we've been through so much some other things I won't list because it's personal to me but... I'm thinking like wow at least if we don't get back together I hope she never forgets me
frown.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by rpjgator

keep your head up dude...
just stay positive and be open to anything that comes your way.
it wasnt just you with her for 6 yrs she spent 6 yrs of her life with you(thats a lot)
she is thinking bout you a lot i bet one day she gives you another chance

keep your head up dude...
just stay positive and be open to anything that comes your way.
it wasnt just you with her for 6 yrs she spent 6 yrs of her life with you(thats a lot)
she is thinking bout you a lot i bet one day she gives you another chance

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

I'm thinking like wow at least if we don't get back together I hope she never forgets me
frown.gif
ohwell.gif
it was 6 years, man. i can say with complete confidence that she'll never forget you.
i always tell my friends to not dwell on the good things in the relationship (reminisce) because that only makes it harder to let go, if it eventually leads to that. instead, focus on what you've learned the past 6 years & apply it so you can better yourself as a person, be it for the next woman or for your own personal gain.

it's just a game called life, dear.

Man up....never let a female control your emotions.
Stop going on her facebook every hour. Don't even think about making a song for her.
Cut all ties with your ex that's the only way you will get over her.

Good luck.

6 years and it still hurts me. I woke up this morning thinking about nothing just her. It was like 4 o clock and I sat in the bed for two hours with her on my mind and i had to wake up at 7 for the support group i'm in for other various reasons.

19854_538143679112_52100573_31882762_816686_n.jpg

my former shorty... yo its crazy to think but everytime I talk to her or see her picture "Joell Ortiz" CALL ME plays in my head like OD!!!

just dont get down on yourself...(smh at me being able to give advice but i most the times cant take my own)
stay positive do things you like to do sports, movies, games
dont wait on her though that is the worst thing you can do...it will eat at you.
trust that things happen for a reason.
this may be a blessing in disguise and end up being what makes your future relationship stronger than it was before.

I'm goin through the same thing... only 3 years for me.. it hurts like hell..

2 weeks ago now. I'm getting so frustrated to.

I invited her to a thing i was going to saturday, instead of just saying no, she comes up with some big thing about how it'd be to hard because she wants to hold me and kiss me and etc

The past two years we have filled out NCAA brackets together, and the loser has to take the winner to a movie of the winner's choice. She said she'd still do it, then yesterday I texted her just asking if she'd still do it because I haven't heard from her. Midway through the day she FINALLY responds saying, "Yes i'll do brackets with you!"

Now today she says "Sorry I don't think its a good idea." And won't say anything else....

I just want things to be normal again, and to make things right

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

Stop going on her facebook every hour. Don't even think about making a song for her.

Good luck.
thats ONE option...if it was me i would easily cut all ties homie, BUT six years??? 6?? that is alot...

and reality is she'll get over you waaaaaaaay quicker than you will...thats how all females are

All u can do is keep your head up and keep it movin day by day i know it's a struggle good luck fam

19854_538143679112_52100573_31882762_816686_n.jpg

my former shorty... yo its crazy to think but everytime I talk to her or see her picture "Joell Ortiz" CALL ME plays in my head like OD!!!
Damn...she was nice.  Looks like she has a nice body and she looks real cute.

seriously man just move on, let her do her and you do you, wat is meant to be will be, i've been in your shoes b4, and right now im with a chick far better than the one i was buggin ova so jus stay postive and take this time to grow as a person so that the nex chick u meet u dont play the same role u did in this one that went sour.

just dont get down on yourself...(smh at me being able to give advice but i most the times cant take my own)
dont wait on her though that is the worst thing you can do...it will eat at you.
this may be a blessing in disguise and end up being what makes your future relationship stronger than it was before.

i agree with you. I was def thinking that things happen for a reason in this situation and maybe our future relationship will be stronger. problem i'm having now is that i'm living in the middle of nowhere I'm no longer in a college town. i'm living with my aunts in upstate new york around woods and I don't even have a car anymore they are my transportation and they be living their lives to the fullest so I'm basically stuck in the house for 7 days a week watching ESPN and eating ALL DAY ALL NIGHT

she was literally the bomb. the best i ever had. in a way she was my first actual relationship my first everything except for sex... but she was the bomb !!!

i agree with you. I was def thinking that things happen for a reason in this situation and maybe our future relationship will be stronger. problem i'm having now is that i'm living in the middle of nowhere I'm no longer in a college town. i'm living with my aunts in upstate new york around woods and I don't even have a car anymore they are my transportation and they be living their lives to the fullest so I'm basically stuck in the house for 7 days a week watching ESPN and eating ALL DAY ALL NIGHT
that is part of your problem. it doesnt sound like you have many options to get your mind off it.  like as awkward as it sounds dude if ur out in the woods go for a walk juss chill think bout everything else in life. i mean idk how religious you are or if you are at all. but i have always believed things happen for a reason. i went thru some small stuff this week and i completely blew it out of proportion. i felt bad but in a way i saw there was no need to worry cuz things worked out. dude she spent 6 years with you. that is a long time. you have no idea what she is thinking bout she may be thinking of you. i'd suggest aintain contact but from a bit of a distance feel your way thru it. show her in slow ways that u have realized what you did wrong and your willing to change it. 

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I'm goin through the same thing... only 3 years for me.. it hurts like hell..

2 weeks ago now. I'm getting so frustrated to.

I invited her to a thing i was going to saturday, instead of just saying no, she comes up with some big thing about how it'd be to hard because she wants to hold me and kiss me and etc

The past two years we have filled out NCAA brackets together, and the loser has to take the winner to a movie of the winner's choice. She said she'd still do it, then yesterday I texted her just asking if she'd still do it because I haven't heard from her. Midway through the day she FINALLY responds saying, "Yes i'll do brackets with you!"

Now today she says "Sorry I don't think its a good idea." And won't say anything else....

I just want things to be normal again, and to make things right
what are you doing?
indifferent.gif

honestly. stop it.

and to the threadstarter idk what to say. you %%$#%$ up. basically you were the bad guy and she has the upper hand. honestly if you want her that bad i would just send her a final text message or phone call(she probably wont pick up) and say that your truly sorry and want to make things work and this will be your final text message to her, or something to that effect and move on

and my god all your friends are hanging out with her instead of you.. god damn

Originally Posted by chris steez

Originally Posted by Menacin Methods

Good luck.
thats ONE option...if it was me i would easily cut all ties homie, BUT six years??? 6?? that is alot...

and reality is she'll get over you waaaaaaaay quicker than you will...thats how all females are

All u can do is keep your head up and keep it movin day by day i know it's a struggle good luck fam
that's what they want you to think....they front for a while act like they doing good, but at the end of the day they thinking about you 24/7 and want to smash, but they won't because, of their pride.

and another thing stop listening to ppl say its over and don't mind the #NT lol's half the ppl r at work and bored and dont realize the ppl that post stuff have feelings stay strong dude. ill check thread later.

Looks like u ++!$*% it up.. happens to the best of them.. ask her to meet u somewhere totalkand see how she feels, if she's 100% done then move on.. don't go on her or her friends fb looking at pics of her/them etc.. will only bring back memories.. try to stay busy gym/sports/movies/random skeezos...

Gl doggy

Back
Top Bottom