Shea Davis is back

You already know.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

She Davis been reppin', I always @!!# with him ... He might not be the best rapper, but he damn sure is one of the realest.

"What kinda crime you did .... to do .. all your time in the precent? / two hours ??? / Imma bring 2 flowers"
pimp.gif

...U HEAR ME? ........PUNCH!!!

HE REALLY THROWN HIS MOTHER OFF A ROOF ?

WHO BRAGS BOUT DAT LIFE THO

roll.gif
roll.gif
DVD game aint been popping since like 05ish or something

but on the real Shae Davis not a dude i would wanna mess with on some street ***%. Heard mad stories about him from people. He's a crazy wild dude
laugh.gif
(Shoot outs with NYPD NUMEROUS Times etc etc). That 9 year bid is enough to solidify it.

I see this *#!*# on Southern Boulevard all the time with some Fat chicks.

Patterson(Shea Davis) Vs. Gouverneur/Butler/Webster/(French Montana)?

Just a strategy move by a dude who aint got nothin much goin for him. Dude spent 9 years in the house, along with claiming that he threw his mom off a roof, and swears he real cuz of it..
smh.gif

It's a phony beef, and French Montana, is already cakin off his dvd grind and the deal with Akon. As mentioned, French aint gotta worry about this project bum.
laugh.gif

French wont respond even though he wants to. Shae Davis aint got nothing popping & will see that ___ in the streets
laugh.gif
.  Plus dont French got a deal with Konvict?

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

French wont respond even though he wants to. Shae Davis aint got nothing popping & will see that ___ in the streets
laugh.gif
.  Plus dont French got a deal with Konvict?

Yes, he signed. I like Shea Davis though, he sounded extremely jealous and upset.

What the $%$! is this even about? What is this dude trying to say? ******ed @++ $%%@... go back to school

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Just a strategy move by a dude who aint got nothin much goin for him. Dude spent 9 years in the house, along with claiming that he threw his mom off a roof, and swears he real cuz of it..
smh.gif

It's a phony beef, and French Montana, is already cakin off his dvd grind and the deal with Akon. As mentioned, French aint gotta worry about this project bum.
laugh.gif
Agreed, just a strategy move, and son didnt do 9 .. he did 6 out of a 3 to 9 charge ... he says it in a rap .. "I did 6 on a 3 to 9 / my $+$#% Q put in 5" ..

Shea Davis needs to just be Shea Davis because French knows a bunch of people too, true story ...  You have to remember that Shea Davis is also the $+$#% from SMACK DVD's brother too, thats why he had so much light on the early volumes.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

smh.gif

laugh.gif
Agreed, just a strategy move, and son didnt do 9 .. he did 6 out of a 3 to 9 charge ... he says it in a rap .. "I did 6 on a 3 to 9 / my %@$+% Q put in 5" ..

Shea Davis needs to just be Shea Davis because French knows a bunch of people too, true story ...  You have to remember that Shea Davis is also the %@$+% from SMACK DVD's brother too, thats why he had so much light on the early volumes.

Originally Posted by akuratl02

You have to remember that Shea Davis is also the %@#%% from SMACK DVD's brother too, thats why he had so much light on the early volumes.

I was gonna ask this too, kuz I remember hearin it, but
Didn't kno if it was true or not, but how else would son
Had got on them DVD's.
laugh.gif

Is they beef hood related, or does it stem from the DVD's
or both?

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by akuratl02

You have to remember that Shea Davis is also the %@#%% from SMACK DVD's brother too, thats why he had so much light on the early volumes.

I was gonna ask this too, kuz I remember hearin it, but
Didn't kno if it was true or not, but how else would son
Had got on them DVD's.
laugh.gif

Is they beef hood related, or does it stem from the DVD's
or both?
Know what big homie ... You never actually know because dudes like these, turn on one another in an instant
and are quick to try to make someone a victim .. you know the food chain theory.

I wasn't even aware of the beef until I came into this thread but French shouldn't respond ... Big money eats little
$$$$ and just keep it like that ...

Shea Davis - "believe me dun / deez gunz iz big / one $*$%@@ bullet / wil' split chya wig"  <<< those lyrics could
only beling to one real ignorant bastard.

lmao what the hell is with the throwing mom off roof part?? someone please post more info on that

Back
Top Bottom