shes here foreal... Blue ivy Pictures Official Thread

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Originally Posted by StreetSmarts

tumblr_lz5b9fEUnT1rpp9h3

The smart !*! in me would like to make a slick remark, but this is honestly a dope !*! picture...

If you won't I will then...

Hov lookin like.....

images

I bought this baby STRAIGHT CASH!

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

for people so private, im surprised they released these photos

Someone probably sold the photos to leak them out online.

How does this baby have a full head of dark luxurious hair.

White peoples hair at that. What black baby has hair like that?

Jay got that african fro and B can barely keep them buckshots off her temple and neck.

I've lost all respect for hov, dude really turned his back on his son....

After all the tracks he dropped about his pops, he goes and does this. As if throwing money at the situation makes it all better......

What a scumbag. I dunno how cats can respect this guy......Pathetic.

Originally Posted by Jumpman2314

Originally Posted by StillIn729

*waits for Niketalkers to be wearing corny streetwear branded shirts with her picture
Lol...

I think that's a little extreme.... 
if Supreme makes it they will bahhhhhhhh 

With the Grammy's around the corner, I'm not at all surprised they released these pics today. The entertainment world was theirs during the MTV Awards and once again before the Grammy's.

Cute kid. I think she favors Beyonce.

Somebody on Twitter said the baby looks Latino. Azul Ivy.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

How does this baby have a full head of dark luxurious hair.

White peoples hair at that. What black baby has hair like that?

Jay got that african fro and B can barely keep them buckshots off her temple and neck.

All black babies are lighter and have soft hair man.  Gucci Man probably came out the womb lookin like Prince

But its still not their kid.  I don't believe this hoax.

Hell no, that baby doesn't look like either one of them. Straight hair? Plus I seen a bunch of women post birth and beyonce does NOT look like she just gave birth.

I call factory variant.

Originally Posted by DeNs415

Hell no, that baby doesn't look like either one of them. Straight hair? Plus I seen a bunch of women post birth and beyonce does NOT look like she just gave birth.

I call factory variant.

In all seriousness, have you ever had a baby?
Kids don't come out looking like anybody at first. In fact they all look the same, 
laugh.gif
. Newborns don't start resembling one parent or the other for quite a few months. They MIGHT have a nose, or some eyes that resemble yours early on but for the most part they're not going to look like one parent or the other for a little while.

Hov still a scumbag, deadbeat dad (not financially but as far as being there for his son).

Don't forget that Beyonce isn't just African American. She has Native American and French blood in her too. (Creole). It's no surprise that those genes could have been more dominant in the child. I know half black half white kids who look black with curly hair, and i also have friends who are half black half white, lightskin as hell, straight hair.

That Creole blood. Cute baby nonetheless, precious.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

With the Grammy's around the corner, I'm not at all surprised they released these pics today. The entertainment world was theirs during the MTV Awards and once again before the Grammy's.

Cute kid. I think she favors Beyonce.

Somebody on Twitter said the baby looks Latino. Azul Ivy.
roll.gif
laugh.gif

This baby def looks like Beyonce

laugh.gif
 Maury got y'all _s thinkin' y'all experts...
...lil girl ain't even three months old. 
eyes.gif

People stay thinkin' I'm African and I came out my momma lookin' like El Debarge...

Back
Top Bottom