shes here foreal... Blue ivy Pictures Official Thread

I'm just salty that the kid is richer than me she's not even 1 yet 
frown.gif

I hate when people say babies look like somebody. A baby looks like a damn baby. Wait until they get older before you claim they look like someone.

Glorrrrrrrrryyyyy
pimp.gif

Man that pic where she's looking past the camera, she looks like Jay there..

jayz+son.jpg
SneakerHeathen wrote:

Originally Posted by DeNs415

Hell no, that baby doesn't look like either one of them. Straight hair? Plus I seen a bunch of women post birth and beyonce does NOT look like she just gave birth.

I call factory variant.

In all seriousness, have you ever had a baby?
Kids don't come out looking like anybody at first. In fact they all look the same, 
laugh.gif
. Newborns don't start resembling one parent or the other for quite a few months. They MIGHT have a nose, or some eyes that resemble yours early on but for the most part they're not going to look like one parent or the other for a little while.

Hov still a scumbag, deadbeat dad (not financially but as far as being there for his son).

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

The smart !*! in me would like to make a slick remark, but this is honestly a dope !*! picture...

If you won't I will then...

Hov lookin like.....

images

I bought this baby STRAIGHT CASH!

Wait? Was that supposed to be funny?
I chuckled. 
laugh.gif

I'm convinced that NTers haven't seen an infant in their lifetime.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

How is a Black baby girl not allowed to have straight hair? My God.

She definitely takes after B, and kinda does look a little like her sis too, she's a cute baby tho

1. has her eyes. 2. All babies are different at birth. Some have no hair, some have tons, some loose it later on and it grows back.

and finally.

3. THE BABY HAS HIS DAMN NOSE!!!!!!! lol.

Just be happy for them.

Back
Top Bottom