Shia LaBeouf's fingers (PIC)

disturbia_splash.jpg

This was the very first thing that came to mind, the intro to this movie, where he gets sideswiped/tboned and his father dies......the "somewhat irony" of it

...but it's pretty crazy, couldn't imagine him being a movie star with 8 fingers....seriously...

Originally Posted by daaznfella

disturbia_splash.jpg

This was the very first thing that came to mind, the intro to this movie, where he gets sideswiped/tboned and his father dies......the "somewhat irony" of it

...but it's pretty crazy, couldn't imagine him being a movie star with 8 fingers....seriously...
yo
nerd.gif
you come across someone new every day...6k posts and i haven't seen one of them...SMH at myself...

Originally Posted by politicsasusual

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

They fixed it using pieces of his hip bone and the remaining skin.

I'm sorry but I would of been like "Nah I'm cool, just hook me up with the Cyberdyne special."
2h6xbb4.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Sucks for him that he was drunk when it happened.  I read the article yesterday too but forgot to google what his hand looks like.  Looks like he has talons.

Originally Posted by shogun

Sucks for him that he was drunk when it happened.  I read the article yesterday too but forgot to google what his hand looks like.  Looks like he has talons.
they didn't charge him for DUI.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

My mistake.  I read over the article quickly.  He was arrested on misdemeanor drunk driving charges.  He wasn't criminally charged but his license was still suspended for a year.

Originally Posted by eeibaby

Originally Posted by Jordan Novice

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I was referring to Khloe, clearly not the accident.

he was in there long enough to watch Lord of the Rings 2

You mean her..that was Khloe.
No, he
Khloe was the one who served 173 minutes in jail for the DUI

Also I liked that Shia didn't hold his words back on Khloe, like who the hell are you to tell me how to live my life especially since you're a nobody

same here... her even commenting on it irks me.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I heard that he refused to take the breathalyzer test and got his license suspended for a year instead.

Although he didn't get charged he isn't totally innocent

Originally Posted by cbello03

Thats crazy with his money he could easily get a real life functioning finger

Seriously? You guys think someone can just grow him another finger or something? I'm pretty sure he would have been willing to pay for that - instead he got what he could - the best they could do at present with his hip bone and stuff.

Technically you could transplant a finger - but it's not worth the lifetime of immunosuppressants which would cause all sorts of problems - worth it if you lost both hands - but not one.

ill rather have some crazy lookin fingers than a missing arm or something like that. But anyways this havent put a dent in his career at all.

i mean, besides the fact that he wasn't drunk...

Back
Top Bottom