Shia LaBeouf's fingers (PIC)

I was just reading the new GQ and he was talking about the accident, so I decided to Google it for a pic.
Apparently the two middle fingers were completely detached and there was nothing but skin left. They fixed it using pieces of his hip bone and the remaining skin.

I've always wondered what it looked like.
Sorry if this was posted already:

shia-labeouf-fingers-uncovered.jpg

What a coincidence, I was reading it, too, wondering what his fake fingers looked like.

If anyone didn't know, he was t-boned and had his hand out the window while his truck was turned over, subsequently crushing his hand and cutting his fingers off.

"I'd be watching the news, and they'd play my car crash, and every once in a while Kim Kardashian's sister [Khloe] would jump on TV and preach to me from the red carpet about how to live my [expletive] life," he shares. The reality star, who served 173 minutes in jail for a 2007 DUI charge, had these words of wisdom for Shia: "Just be smarter," she told Us Weekly at a red carpet event. "Think about your actions and get a driver. It's so much cheaper in the long run!"

Not surprisingly, LaBeouf didn't exactly appreciate Khloe's unsolicited advice.

"And I'm so upset, man. I'm so angry," he tells GQ. "Because this accident was not caused by me. I got hit. I had a green. This [expletive] ran a red light. And he flipped my truck, and he shoveled it on my hand. And my fingers are in the street ... They're in the street, they're off, they're under the truck door, man. This is fake, dude," he says, lifting his newly reconstructed hand. "This is hip bone and the skin that was left over..."

Originally Posted by sauuceking

Cliffnotes of what happened to this cat?

He and his girlfriend were in a car wreck during the filming of Transformers 2. That's why for part of the movie he has a bandage on his hand. They wrote his real life injury into the movie.

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

"I'd be watching the news, and they'd play my car crash, and every once in a while Kim Kardashian's sister [Khloe] would jump on TV and preach to me from the red carpet about how to live my [expletive] life," he shares. The reality star, who served 173 minutes in jail for a 2007 DUI charge, had these words of wisdom for Shia: "Just be smarter," she told Us Weekly at a red carpet event. "Think about your actions and get a driver. It's so much cheaper in the long run!"

"And I'm so upset, man. I'm so angry," he tells GQ. "Because this accident was not caused by me. I got hit. I had a green. This [expletive] ran a red light. And he flipped my truck, and he shoveled it on my hand. And my fingers are in the street ... They're in the street, they're off, they're under the truck door, man. This is fake, dude," he says, lifting his newly reconstructed hand. "This is hip bone and the skin that was left over..."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by GUILLERMO GUTIEREZ

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
??? i don't get whats so funny. its kind of *$%!#! up more than anything. id feel the same way if some douche ran a red, flipped my car, and ruined my body like that. 

At least he didn't completely lose his hand, doesn't look too bad considering the damage.

the same thing happened to my little brothers friend last week.

some kid thought it would be funny to try to close the door as fast as he could.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I was referring to Khloe, clearly not the accident..
true true. you didnt bold anything out so i didnt know what. my bizzzaaadddd. 
she's dumb though. so, blah. 

lengths are all messed up. i guess that doesnt matter?

If i were nba bound and had small hands, id get hip bone surgery and lengthen my fingers by 4-5 inches

Back
Top Bottom