Shiekh employeesSHIEKH employees

Originally Posted by 951guero

Yeah Shieks employees are wack, they have no knowledge on sneakers
frustrated me this weekend having to explain and describe the copper foams to the employees in the store,  i was just like   the copper looking shoe that costs $200 that alot of people have been asking for.

one of my boys used to work for them and it was good getting under the table deals from him but ever since he quit that store sucks.

No disrespect to any one, but they barely know how to speak English, how are they gonna know about sneakers? 

Every shiekh I call, I get someone with a heavy accent. 

I agree that their customer service sucks. I even sent some HATE MAIL to them
mad.gif
. However, in Chula Vista there is ONE dude, just ONE DUDE who really took to helping customers out. Most of them dont know jack about their shoes. But this dude did his best to stock locate, call the other stores and even talk to his boss about a pair of shoes. Their store doesnt have much heat, but every now and then they get some limiteds.
Cant remember his name but I will go this weekend. Dude deserves his props and hopefully he can get a raise...
pimp.gif

There's this tall cat that works in the Tyler Galleria Sheikhs... dude's a complete bum.

He stays rockin fake kicks to work. smh.

Spoiler [+]
Hi Cory

wink.gif
laugh.gif

OK first of all I work at shiekhs and i know not all the workers know alot about shoes.. If you have something to say about me U can google  my shoe game my game is Mean FYI.. all the old NT heads know me airmag just to name one... Now were rude cuz all call and asks us the same question about a new shoe coming out everyday and that gets on our nerves.. how would you like it everyday i call you and ask hey when this come out hey hold my size everyday until the shoe drops that will get on your nerves u think huh.. And for the Cat that said the TALL DUDE at Tyler wears Fake KICKS I Hope your not talking about me... I have shoes your age sitting in my closet ok... much love over and out

The Shiekh at the South Bay Galleria has some cool people. I picked up the J's 7 DMP from them.

Originally Posted by wish112

OK first of all I work at shiekhs and i know not all the workers know alot about shoes.. If you have something to say about me U can google  my shoe game my game is Mean FYI.. all the old NT heads know me airmag just to name one... Now were rude cuz all call and asks us the same question about a new shoe coming out everyday and that gets on our nerves.. how would you like it everyday i call you and ask hey when this come out hey hold my size everyday until the shoe drops that will get on your nerves u think huh.. And for the Cat that said the TALL DUDE at Tyler wears Fake KICKS I Hope your not talking about me... I have shoes your age sitting in my closet ok... much love over and out
laugh.gif
relax man i believe you
Yeah aint that the team909 cat

I feel  you on that calling in part but that aint me, i can also care less about the shoes sitting in your closet
Yal are known (a lot of your chain stores) to do shady stuff too
smh.gif

indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

You work for a retail shoe store homie, thats part of your everday job.  You think your only job duty is to get people's shoes from the back and ring them up on the register?  Get real buddy, your store carries shoes, people need info on shoes.  Who do you expect them to call? Your assistant? PFFFT

smh.gif

answering the phone and giving out the right info is part of your job... people arent calling to bug you, they just need some info.

Originally Posted by dustblaaze

indifferent.gif
eyes.gif

You work for a retail shoe store homie, thats part of your everday job.  You think your only job duty is to get people's shoes from the back and ring them up on the register?  Get real buddy, your store carries shoes, people need info on shoes.  Who do you expect them to call? Your assistant? PFFFT

smh.gif
This...

Also, I can vouch for Mike23theking. Shiekh Employees especially at Tyler Galleria DONT KNOW SQUAT about shoes... I've went to that sad excuse for a shoe store multiple times asking for shoes and they either 1) Bring out the wrong shoe 2) Have no idea what I'm talking about then go about offering me fusion Jays or the latest True Flights. I've even showed them pictures of the shoes I was asking for.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Shiekh on Market in SF is the best one I've been too tho...

you sound frustrated son, like retail is gonna be your lifelong career or somethin.   don't get me wrong 75% of customers in shoe stores are idiots, dumb, and slow but its your job to put on that fake face while your there and try and be nice to them. 

besides you guys are comission based so you should be nagging n kissing those customers feet so you get more on your checks.

Chill dude.. There are always exceptions. And regarding being on your nerves. Try working Tech support on graveyard shift on massive Internet Failure. THAT is nerve wrecking. Sadly for every one like YOU there are 20 dudes trying to push bad shoes on us. Like you said, there is a diference between not knowing the shoe game and trying to front.
Peace

i just ordered some chaos from a shiekhs(there suppose to call me back in a couple days when they get them) should i be worried that there somehow gonna order me the wrong shoes or somehow mess up? I spoke to the manager and he seemed very uncomfortable almost like he was doin something he wasnt suppose to

Also, they hire cheap, so of course they are not going to pay the average knowledgeable sneakerhead higher than minimum.

Most of the dudes that work there don't look like they know anything about sneakers, no offense.

Originally Posted by Twobig4u247

i just ordered some chaos from a shiekhs(there suppose to call me back in a couple days when they get them) should i be worried that there somehow gonna order me the wrong shoes or somehow mess up? I spoke to the manager and he seemed very uncomfortable almost like he was doin something he wasnt suppose to

i bought some boots at shiek for my wife for christmas and they got the size I requested from the back and I took them home.  When I gave them to my wife there was a size 9 and a 5 in the box the two boots being different sizes.  I went back of course they didn't have any in the right size so i had to order.  They told me they would be there wednesday and wednesday would some and it would be friday.  After 3 weeks of that it I came to the point were I was like I want my money back now ( they wouldn't refund me of the bat because I bought them on a buy one get one half off)  they agreed after checking to see if they had the size and they didn't.  Went to get my refund that same day and employee was like hold on a sec let me check the sizes and came out with the size i needed from the back out of there regular stock like they had them the whole time.
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom