Shin Splints - Help need shoe with good cushiong!

I went to google (my new online doctor) and I deff have shin splints and I had them for a pretty long. According to internet one of the way to help treat them are to have shoes with better shock absorb and more cushiong. No limits on money, just need the best ones. Ty in advance

Though I don't have any personal experience using this show, my friends who have say that the LBJ VII with it 360 air max system has incredible cushioning, and that the 360 air bag distributes the shocks of landing throughout the sole as opposed to just the point of impact. I am sure there are others on here that can make more comments about these.

Me personally, my knees are not in great shape and weigh in at 210 lbs and play in the Kobe V's which I think has very good cushioning.

I'm wondering if the Lebron VII might be a bit on the hard side.

You might find a large volume/full length zoom unit a bit more forgiving... something like the Lebron IV...
The Zoom BB may come up here too, but, IMO, it's a bit too spongy.

Can't think of any other full length zoom hoops shoes right now..... others may chime in on that.

The Stat 1, IMO, provides a full length Air Max with a softer rider than the VII.

I'd have my reservations about the Kobe 5, the cushioning might be a bit too minimal for you.

god, same problem here! >[ Been playin in some cherrywoods for a while but I got horrible shin splints from them....these used to be so comfy to me but oh well guess they're goin in the trash now.
frown.gif
So ZKV's cushioning is minimal, and the lebrons are too hard????? Any more suggestions. I have some XX3's coming in and might have to resort to tryin those....

I'm not a doctor, but..

I've only gotten shin splints a few times in my life. And every time I have it was after wearing heavily cushioned shoes.

I would recommend the Kobe V. It's the best shoe for helping your foot while at the same time letting your foot work naturally. And since they don't crease, if they don't help, you can take them back for a refund.

i get shin splints when i try to play games without warming up. so if you're the kind of person who likes to jump into playing games without warming up first, might wanna take a few min to run around or something and get those legs ready.

Originally Posted by mt3130

cp3.iii...super cushy

IIRC, the CP3.III has some sort of podular 'technology' based entirely on Phylon.
Probably very cushy... i'd be curious as how durable that cushioning is though.

Originally Posted by MLE323

god, same problem here! >[ Been playin in some cherrywoods for a while but I got horrible shin splints from them....these used to be so comfy to me but oh well guess they're goin in the trash now.
frown.gif
So ZKV's cushioning is minimal, and the lebrons are too hard????? Any more suggestions. I have some XX3's coming in and might have to resort to tryin those....

Just for the sake of clarity, i assume you mean the Cherrywood XVI? Not surprised... never had the Cherrywood XVI, but on my (og) black/red XVIs the cushioning was HARD.

If you have shin splints, you need to rest them ASAP. the game can wait man, your health cannot.

Back
Top Bottom