Shipping cost from Eastbay to Toronto?

hey how much is the shipping cost that eastbay charges for a pair of shoes to toronto, or canada in general? and what service do they use? thanks
Looking for the LRG "unbuckle my buckle" belt buckle, msg me if you're selling!

F/S: 4th generation 20gb Ipod silicone case, blue, $20 shipped, msg me for details!

Usually it is 11.99 USD by USPS. There is also a 35% charge on the shoe price for taxes and duties.

DS V metallics 11.5 FS, Local Pickup Toronto, Ontario

35%?!!!!!!!!!! that's tons! so if the shoe is $100 US, theres a $35 US charge on top + shipping?!

F/S: 4th generation 20gb Ipod silicone case, blue, $20 shipped, msg me for details!

wow f that..get them from a re-seller and have him mark it as a gift and write "happy birthday uncle john" with childlike writing in crayon on it. haha.
WANTED! (DS, VNDS, NDS, &maybe used?)!: [SIZE: 8.5-9.5 // CONTACT: jessejamez@gmail.com]
air max: 90:thesethese / 87: crepe, atmos/viotech, newspaper
jordan: all jordan IV's, jordan VI low black/silver (2002), jordan I hi's
dunk (SB): dunk hi shima shima II, dunk hi mrs. pacman, sea crystal, takashi
other: tear-away vandals, delta force 3/4 Deluxe (auber/snake), any nice blazers/court forces/vandals..& puma clyde highs

haha alright thanks guys, now i know NOT to order from eastbay!

^^ I wouldt say not to order for eastbay. just choose your timing right.

A marked down poduct + price descrepancy between US and CDN prces + F&F + low exchange rate = a succssful eastbay order.

I copped some AM plus for 49.99us - 30% F&F. I think it was about 70 and i payed about 20 in duty at the door.

beats payin 200 or whatever thay are at footlocker.
TEAM TORONTO
"THE WORLDS ONLY SUB ZERO MELTING POT"

I agree. I have got some very good deals from eastbay. Picked up some running shoes from there, they were 99.99 on sale for 39.99 and I had 30% coupon. Bought 5 pairs and all were under $50 Cdn to my door. They retailed for 160 here at running room. Just have to wait for the deals
DS V metallics 11.5 FS, Local Pickup Toronto, Ontario, Less than CDN retail.

hmm... apparently if you work at foot locker or champs you can get 30% off on eastbay.com... is this true?
WTB: LRG "unbuckle my buckle" belt buckle, msg me if you're selling!

the sad thing is even with shipping and the 35% on top of that,shoes form eastbay are still cheaper than canadian retail. because shoes on eastbay always go on sale with FSR. i've saved at least 200 shopping on eastbay instead of champs,etc. so yea,just wait for the 20%-30% off deals on eastbay then order.
______
WE GROWN.

NP83 has got it right... when it was Black Friday in the US & eastbay was running it's 60% off sale or something before 11 AM like that I was able to grab some Asics for like $40... Took 1.5 weeks to get to me in Toronto & funny enough no customs / duties on top of that... Canada Customs is like a crap shoot for the most part on shoes... it really comes down to item desription, value, & the person inspecting your gear...

Best bet is have the shipper mark it as "low value" or a "GIFT" for Uncle John LOL...
My refs. include:
ddot7
WallyHopp
Sixfootnathan
ThabusinessmanTO
KicksIsClean
gendoh00
KingPiff
XIShineXI
nickthesneakerkid
ekin95 (from ISS Running Forum)
& more I forgot :frown:

Eastbay charges the customs and taxes at the source. Meaning you pay them upfront for the charges. You can never avoid the taxes and customs from eastbay.
DS V metallics 11.5 FS, Local Pickup Toronto, Ontario, Less than CDN retail.

Back
Top Bottom