shipping from phil to US

hey guys i was wondering is there any stores in the PI that does international shipping to US. like any stores that sell jordans. and how much does shipping cost to the US if it is either one order or a balikbayan box.

anyone know the average shipping time it takes from PI to US (east coast)? my boy told me it takes anywhere from 1-2 months
Filipino Forces, sz 9.5 .. Olympic VII, sz 9 .. Quickstrike XX, sz 10 .. Playoff XII, sz 9 .. White/Red XXI, sz 9 .. Zoom Lebron III black/black-varsity crimson , sz 9.5 .. Futura P-Rod, sz 9.5 .. HOA Air Max 90 Infared, sz 9.5 .. Mission Blazers sz 9.5 .. Pushead dunk sb, sz 9 .. Maple dunk low sb, sz 9

All shoes are completely DEADSTOCK (never even tried on) .. LOCATION- Edison, New Jersey; CONTACT INFO- anabolicgardo@tmail.com; AIM- anabolicgardo

I think the $35 shipping cost is for Express Mail, if that is the case then it will reach the US in 3-6 days.

[size=+2]

sapatos yan, hindi trophy
[size=+1](Team Back Spasms)[/size]

[/size]

Check that.

EMS increased its prices. Shipping a pair to the US which weighs 1.5 to 2 kilos now costs 2,619 pesos or US$53. Rate doesn't include packing materials and gas money. I know some resellers who hide part of the shipping cost in the price of the shoes being sold.

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
to the Philippine Post Office. We have the highest EMS rate.

Info courtesy of CarlofromdaPI.

Limited kicks for sale!!!
NikeTalk's Rules of Conduct
Welcome to NikeTalk Philippines
Philippines Sneaker Guide

Quote:
Shipping a pair to the US which weighs 1.5 to 2 kilos now costs 2,619 pesos or US$53

About a year ago twas like $35 for a pair and it too like 5 days.

^ yeah.. I might be wrong.. but its a sz 9 and 9.5 (2 pairs) and the total to ship both was like between $70- 90 .. can't remember exactly.. its been a while.

i sent one size 10 pair last jan and the rate was still at 2,200++
love is taking the air less travelled.

^Great! Thanks!

Shipping mahal... Padala nyo na lang sa mga kamag-anak na nagtatrabaho sa airliners haha
Think of all the possibilities.
think.design.create.

Back
Top Bottom