Shipping items to the US

What services should i use if i want to ship something to the states?
F/S: 4th generation 20gb Ipod silicone case, blue, $20 shipped, msg me for details!

canada post is the best. cheapest and most of the time ur customers don't get taxed. never use UPS if u r sending stuff over $200 coz they will get taxed on it for sure not to mention u gotta fill out tons of paper work
FS: DS size 10 AJ DMP package, DS size 10 AJ XIII low white/maize, VVVNDS AJ 11 Retro Columbia size 11, AJ XVIII towels all Brand new in blk, red, blue color.(send me ur best offer)

ok great man thanks, any idea how much it would be to send an ipod from toronto to the states?
F/S: 4th generation 20gb Ipod silicone case, blue, $20 shipped, msg me for details!

Ship it express post. I always just cheat the system by printing shipping labels, and lowering the weight and dimensions so its real cheap to ship, and they never check it. Depending on where in the states, should be $15-20 via Express Post. I always use that service.

TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<
Kingstons Finest

$15 - $20 for an ipod?!!!! i hope you mean thats the price for shipping shoes!

Yeah, Xpresspost is good depending on the dimensions, weight, and where it's going. It shouldn't be too much to ship an iPod.
COMING SOON: B.L.A.C.K. Inc.​
FS: AJ III "DTRT", AJ OL/NL Pack & Spiz'ike "True Blue"​

yes. go with Express post. coz u'll have the tracking # with it. the other methods is slower n does not always have a tracking #
FS: DS size 10 AJ DMP package, DS size 10 AJ XIII low white/maize, VVVNDS AJ 11 Retro Columbia size 11, AJ XVIII towels all Brand new in blk, red, blue color.(send me ur best offer)

xpress post is the best way. tracking + insurance included.
if anything goes wrong. tracking number wil protect u on paypal.

on the other hand, shipping outside of usa and canada is EXPENSIVE.
canada post charges $45+ for method with tracking number to ship something size 9 to france.
regular airmail cost $40 with no tracking and SIX WEEKS.
:smh:
smh.gif

nah i never ever rocked exco, bought exco, knew kids that rock exco, had friends that rocked exco. NEVER ASSOCIATED with exco NEVER -Trev aka Dr. hell No.

There is also an Expedited service, but I'm not sure if it's only available for the Venture One people. You can always ask about it though. It offers the same features as the Xpresspost, it's a bit cheaper, but normally takes 1 - 2 business days longer to the US.
COMING SOON: B.L.A.C.K. Inc.​
FS: AJ III "DTRT", AJ OL/NL Pack & Spiz'ike "True Blue"​

I don't usually have problems with anyone...I ship wherever and with whoever is closest/convenient at the time for me...

canada post xpress is good, but takes longest

UPS and fedex are like 5 bucks more but have better tracking and are much faster

www.inqmnd.ca​

...TEAM RAPTORS !
CHEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

haha nm mathew how bout you? and yeah im interested bout cheating the system...
WTB: Retro Jordan Fire Red III sz 12, will trade for DS XVIII lows black/chrome 12.5 w/ OG box and towel

Back
Top Bottom