sho3tym-Collection Post: Updated 7-6-13

dope collection

Milwaukee Stand Up!
pimp.gif

Nice work. Always helps when the better half not only puts up with but also participates in the passion

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by sneakaprince

Talk about holding my city down B great collection i know for a fact his is nowhere near ur entire collection because of the FB albums but its whatever U really outta show the rest of NT ur entire collection (i promise u dudes will leave this thread with bruised egos)
Agreed. I can't wait to see all of it. I'm proud to know I helped in achieving the collection as well
smile.gif

Brandon, you're good people, man - one of the few folks I can say became a friend via this board.

yea same here Ron your a good guy Brandon and one of the few people ive become friends with through NT...cant wait to see all of the collection...and whats upwith that pair of
reeboks? and are you going to be putting in a display case or something to showcase some of your nicer pairs?

-Tyler

^lol, not sure about reeboks, but anything non-nike/jb, was given to me through basketball...lol

I ordered a lot of shelving last night, i have thought about a display case. Just have to find one i like...

nice collection man, do u have anything there for sale. i'm looking for those CDP 3 and the Lebron 6 all-star.

none of that stuff is for sale. if your looking for something, check my sig.

Back
Top Bottom