Shoe City...ANy Updates for a Philly Head???

Whats up fellas?

In april or may i was able to get a bunch of the supreme AF1's ($225 and $200 retail) for $100 and $80 respectively.

I got the Wilkes, Malones for $80.
Lebvrons and Kobe's for $100.

I was wondering if they still have crazy sale prices on the supreme AF1's.

Im looking to get a few pairs of the SOCAL Supremes and maybe some others if they are that cheap.

Any help appreciated.........
I don't wanna drive all the way from philly if they don't have anything good.

Thanks

They stopped getting the supremes in. I guess b/c they sold real bad. They do have afew of the reg AF1 that were !25 on Sale, but mome of the supremes. They have the reg. japan, & chinas also the NYC. Let me know exactly what you are looking for other then the supremes. I am in there like 3-4 times a week.

any chance you could take a pic of their wall? :lol:
laugh.gif

Team DC/MD/VA
Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
young black and dashing like Sydney in his prime in a black film classic

you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

they had one blk xx2 left in a size 11.5 & i got that for a steal @ 49.99. no pennys either there is one place in bmore DTLR that had them for $49.99, but I am not sure what sizes they had. I saw the Chi for $79.99

Bmoore34: thanks for the helpful response.

I figured they would stop getting the supremes in, they would be crazy not to. Selling shoes that retail for $225 and begginf for them to sell at $79.99 can not be good business.

I was looking for the SoCal supremes (the white ones), but I gues I'll have to hope they go on sale somewhere else since I won't pay $225 for them.

I def would have bought black XXII's to ball in for that price. Think they have em at any other Shoe city stores??

damn bmoore34 any help would be appreciated. ehres hoping the bakins go on sale soon :lol:
laugh.gif

Team DC/MD/VA
Yall was takin too long, so we had to do it...
young black and dashing like Sydney in his prime in a black film classic

you got ds size 13 foot patrol air stabs? get at me​

Well I have good news & bad news for Phillykix. They do have the SOCal Supremes. The bad news is that they are not on sale. They also have the Toronto Surpemes.

bmoore34: thanks for the update.
Thats good news to me.
I dopubt they will sell at retail and will go on sale eventually.

Hopefully, I am able to find out and get them for $100 like last time.

^
Dawg,

If you in Philly, drive 1 hour to any Shoe City in Bmore........................................................

Everything in that joint is on sale. lol.

Dream Team of MD/DC/VA - TRUTH hurts, doesn't it?
'TeePeso,' 'Ryan8478,' DCShoeDon,' 'JaywhYeNeX,' 'Importking,' 'DCshoechick,' 'Scott Scotch,' 'rudolph1996,' '7hillz'​

Back
Top Bottom