Shoe crease prevention methods?

Originally Posted by DeezyVSOP

Originally Posted by 255forLife

i dunno about ya'll but i like to be comfortable in my shoes. if you like your toes wrapped in hard plastic or those cardboard shoe inserts, why not just rock chancletas or sandals?
Yeah, while we're at it, does anyone know how to stop the paint on my car from chipping? Should I just wrap the whole thing in three or four layers of seran wrap?

Speaking of cars, the tread on the tires is wearing down when I drive, but I still want to drive. What should I do to slow that down? Any decreasasizerators for that?

Also, I'm having a huge problem with my clothes fading after wearing them, washing and drying them. Any tips?

And I can't seem to keep my Jordan socks from linting up when I wear them, any suggestions?

And how in god's name do you guys keep your white tees from getting dirty, you know, aside from not wearing them? More plastic wrap maybe?

Oh yeah, now that you mention it. My fingernails keep growing back after I cut them, getting really annoying, is this just a natural process that you should reasonably expect to happen, or am I just being a ninny?

Any help would be appreciated.
laugh.gif
i have a suggestion for the white tee. dye them black,that way you dont have to worry about them getting dirty.

In reality you're not going to stop your shoes from creasing. The ForceFields work well when it comes to preventing creasing on the top of the toe box but,as mentioned, the sides don't get any help from it. The wearable shoe trees are the most effective that I've used but depending on the shoe model theydon't always fit into the shoe very well (like the 8s and 23s). Just remember that you aren't stopping the creasing by wearing the tree. All the forcethat would normally cause the toe box to crease when you walk is just diverted up the shoe to the leather in front of the laces, as well as along the side ofyour shoe. So you can end up with little diagonal lines across the side of em. In all I think they're better then nothing, but you're always ganna havesome kind of trade off.

Oh, and for your nails you can cut them and have them cauterized. Worked well for my toe nails.

just to clear it up, the wearable shoe tree is pretty easily transferrable from one shoe to another? i'd rather have one removable tree instead of gluinginserts into every pair, that would become expensive pretty quick... as of now, the wearable shoe tree seems to be the way to go. i know my kicks are going tocrease eventually, but the xiii's just go way too quick, they're on the shelves until i find a remedy...

I JUST WALK PRETTY LOL WHEN I ROCK FRESH KICKS I WALK MAD SLOW BUT A PRACTICAL WAY IS TO NOT WEAR EM IN THE FIRST PLACE

Wearable shoe trees FTW! I have both models. the protector and the other one lol. You can walk normal with these on, without worrying about creases.

ive used everything; from the force fields to the box fresh inserts to the decreasers by gourmet chef.

the thing that worked most for me was the box fresh inserts but, by an hour or two, your whole foots gonna hurt.

the decreasers are !*%!. shipping took 3 MONTHS literally, and "gourmet chef" is a +*%%%! douche. not to mention you cant even walk with the insertsfor more than one step.

The force fields make the shoe take longer to crease and makes the creases less noticeable but they still crease.

I eventually learned to just accept the damn shoes are gonna crease. if you keep em clean, they will look fresh, whether if you have creases or not.

I still throw some forcefields in though cause they're confortable and its better than nothing at all.

force fields work pretty good and are only 10 bucks. i use em on my jordan 1.. still creased but im sure it would crease alot more with out it

Most people on here have 2 pairs of anything. So say you have 2 pairs of dunks. i either double insoles, or ill take it and put a dunk sb insole in them. Ifyou only have 1 pair of shoes, take a generic insole or a insole out of a shoe with a flat insole. I used to use heel cups not, i hate the way forcefieldsfeel. Where i work we have girls come in that are most easily described as hood rats have told me they use anything from plastic bags under the insole tostuffing socks under the insoles. O the worst, buy a shoe 2 sizes to small, your feet will be deformed, but hey your shoes will be straight.

Wearable shoe trees work well, DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON FORCE FIELDS they dont stop creasing that well and are hella flimsy, you wil have to buy them overand over again. Take that 10 dollars and spend it on wearable shoe trees, they cost the same and will last longer and are better at preventing creases

Back
Top Bottom