Shoe id please

Can someone help me with these ,I can't find any that look exactly like these ,none in this color or with the same toung..They say promo sample on the inside tag also .Are they worth anything ..They are used but in really good shape...thanks
IMG_20240110_200143.jpg
IMG_20240110_200151.jpg
IMG_20240110_171937.jpg

I do know they are air zoom nxt promo ,but I've looked online for hours and can't find 1 pair that looks like these .

Are shoes like this worth anything ? So they didn't actually sell these in stores? Just made them for him ,because I've never seen him wear these..

Are shoes like this worth anything ? So they didn't actually sell these in stores? Just made them for him ,because I've never seen him wear these..
They released several colorways during Covid. The model isnt really worth much on the resale market. Good shoes and they have a high asking price, but nobody’s checking for them today. That pair is a PE (player exclusive) which is why it has Beal’s logo on the tongue and it wasn’t released to retail.

Thanks man I appreciate the info .maybe I can find a Bradley beal fan that wants them .I'm still new to all this so sorry if I'm asking dumb questions but the other guy said they made them for Bradley beal ,so does that mean these were his and he wore them ? I saw a couple other pairs online that were different shoes but I guess we're also made for Bradley beal and were all the same size 13.5 ..

Thanks man I appreciate the info .maybe I can find a Bradley beal fan that wants them .I'm still new to all this so sorry if I'm asking dumb questions but the other guy said they made them for Bradley beal ,so does that mean these were his and he wore them ? I saw a couple other pairs online that were different shoes but I guess we're also made for Bradley beal and were all the same size 13.5 ..
Well Beal wears a 13.5. If they’re worn it’s likely that he was the one that wore them. Him and Devin Booker were the lead athletes for the shoe at the time.

Thanks man yea I'm gonna try to check online to see if I can find any pics of him actually wearing them ..

Back
Top Bottom