Shoe Repair/Restoration in NorCal

Just wondering if anyone out there knows of any good shoe repair spots. i'm trying to restore my cement 4s to whatever degree possible. any help is appreciated. doesn't matter where it is as long if its somewhere here in the bay/sac area. thanks..

check the sneaker care/maintenance thread. better off trying to repair it yourself instead of paying someone else to do it. what is wrong with your cement 4s?

There's a store inside oakridge that I see all the time that restores shoes..not sure if they are good but i see that they have some Mars IVs in the window

^^^ Yea I wonder if that spot does some ill work... I have a few shoes I need to get done but I aint trying to take them there if they weak.

yeah, someone help Rico so he stops trying force me to sea glow his kicks lol
seriously though, good question OP. i took a peek in the care thread but these days restorers are far and few between. my og concords need some tlc

^^^ Yea ... what the ? GOOD one
grin.gif

thinking...
thinking...
thinking...

Im trying to think of a come back but , this time you GOT ME
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

check the sneaker care/maintenance thread. better off trying to repair it yourself instead of paying someone else to do it. what is wrong with your cement 4s?

yea i studied that thread. the main thing i need done to it is the midsole. i can repaint the upper but the midsole is shot! i plan on restoring it for collection purposes now. these have hella miles on them..i didn't care too much for them back in the days. check the pic..this is the worse part out of both shoes...

c0216a4a2d91bab823e3fd63df88df2758059451.jpg

i called one shop out in pleasanton and was told that repairing bball shoes are not common for them but it can be done. they don't repaint the leather, they re-dye the leather (im guessin thats better)..and said the entire repair would cost anywhere around $80-$100. imma end up checking them out on thursday and probably gonna go check out that store in oakridge to see wussup. i think that store in oakridge is called shoe stop.

using caulk to fill in those spots just seem like it should be in the hands of someone with experience. and then you gotta reshape it. im not tryin to mess with that. thanks for the info..

Originally Posted by norcalballgirl23

yeah, someone help Rico so he stops trying force me to sea glow his kicks lol
seriously though, good question OP. i took a peek in the care thread but these days restorers are far and few between. my og concords need some tlc

im pickin up 2000 concords this week with butter yellow soles. i just finished seaglowing my metallic Vs and now i got a new project.
happy.gif

^^^ Since NOR CAL LADY doesnt want to sea glow my shoes I might have to holla at you D.

I want my XVIs and some OLD ICE forces to get hit up with that sea glow.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^ Since NOR CAL LADY doesnt want to sea glow my shoes I might have to holla at you D.

I want my XVIs and some OLD ICE forces to get hit up with that sea glow.

LOL. seaglowing is a long +!% process. i found the time this week to seaglow my 5s. it took me 3 days total. probably like 3-4.5 hours everyday. i would do it for free if i had the time..but when i get back to work next week..my social life is gone again 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom