Shoe spots in Costa Mesa and places to hoop indoors?

Can anyone give me some information regarding my post title? 
happy.gif
  Thanks I am about to move there and I am trying to go to some decent spots to hoop where people dont %#$*$ about every call or try to play like they are in the nba and @*%% i just like people who play team basketball and what to get a good workout and work on their game.....anyways if anyone can give me some legit information I would appreciate it.  Thanks NT

BLENDS @ The Lab off of Bristol is ALL you need since you'll be in the city. And if you need an SB fix you can get em there or head to Active boardshop right across the street.

sorry brother, you're going to be hardpressed to find an indoor ball spot in that area where you aint gonna run into hordes of people who "%#$*$ about every call or try to play like they are in the nba and @*%%"

Whenever I'm down in OC and hoop with my buddys, we typically just go to one of the 24 hour fitnesses (either Bella Terra - Huntington Beach, or South Coast - Costa Mesa) and both gyms are full of jabroni's like that. Last time I played, my boy got into it with some pathetic punk who had on NBDL gear and was tryin to impose his will by declaring "you dont know who you messin with kid, im a PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE" $@*# outta here with that. He's frontin bout having played in the NBDL at one point and is now relegated to running pickup games at the neighborhood 24 hour fitness? Dude was a bum too. I've seen HS kids who could embarrass this guy.

I was going to say 24 hour fitness at South Coast, but I agree that there are more than a few bad apples every night, and phantom foul calls run aplenty there.

LOL at jabronis...so cal state fullerton is where its at huh? Like I said when I play pickup I don't call fouls bc I am trying to get my cardio and practice in I want the ball moving at all times...the only time fouls get called is if I am playing in a league....thanks for the info guys....I am actually going to start playing in this league in Anaheim...so if you play in it...watch out!!!! lol

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

sorry brother, you're going to be hardpressed to find an indoor ball spot in that area where you aint gonna run into hordes of people who "%#$*$ about every call or try to play like they are in the nba and @*%%"

Whenever I'm down in OC and hoop with my buddys, we typically just go to one of the 24 hour fitnesses (either Bella Terra - Huntington Beach, or South Coast - Costa Mesa) and both gyms are full of jabroni's like that. Last time I played, my boy got into it with some pathetic punk who had on NBDL gear and was tryin to impose his will by declaring "you dont know who you messin with kid, im a PROFESSIONAL ATHLETE" $@*# outta here with that. He's frontin bout having played in the NBDL at one point and is now relegated to running pickup games at the neighborhood 24 hour fitness? Dude was a bum too. I've seen HS kids who could embarrass this guy.
How big and tall was he ?
laugh.gif
. Usually the big dudes try to play with a little trash talks a lot down at the Bella Tera 24 hours

Back
Top Bottom