Shoe stores in St. Louis?

Hey I was wondering if there were any outlets, SB shops or boutiques around the area. Also were can i get some good grub i'll be there for 3 nights

nike outlet at the saint louis mills mall in saint charles. soka skate shop, there's one off manchester road, carries alot of sb's. not sure what kind of food you're wanting to get. but imo's pizza is a must, saint louis style pizza and of couse some toasted ravioli. seamus mcdaniels, which has a few locations throughout the city has the best burger i've ever had. and if you're lookin for some single ladies, hit up rue on a wednesday night. club downtown, dollar saki shots and some sick dj's. hope this helps bro, have fun in the lou.

nike outlet
soka skate shop
street legends (best deals)
r sole (overpriced but carries some heat)

places to eat-blueberry hill
-IMOS
-fitz's

BASICALLY GET TO THE DELMAR LOOP and you'll be straight
TEAM
UNCIRCUMSIZED
The.Original.Fullzip.Hoodie.
TEAM LIL WAYNE IS STRAIGHT UP TRASH​

IMOs?? Worst pizza ever. Its crackers and red waterey sauce.
AT&T U-VERSE - BEST EVER.
YEA THE BABY DANCES, TO THINK...ITS CIRCA OG XII
FOR SALE: BLACK V SZ 13 DS, BLACK CAROLINA 5 SZ 13 VNDS, CAROLINA VI LOW SZ 13 NDS, BLACK BLUE 18 SZ 12 DS. PM ME IF INTERESTED!

Thanks for the heads up only got a change to go to Soka's super cool staff, i asked for a shirt and they went thru the racks to find it for me. You never get that customer service in San Francisco haha.

i went to IMOs.

its like pizza for weed heads. cheap pizza.
T E A M M I D W E S T
Reppin' the 816
Lookin for some KC Stankies

I havent been through St Lou in a minute, but I thought R Sole had pretty fair prices (especially compared to Chicago/LA/NYC boutiques). Have they jacked up some prices?
FOR SALE Size 12 DS Mita Clydes!!

we havent, in fact we have both bobbitos that dropped the last couple weeks, the back 2 school pack, penny foams, deions, alot of new air maxes, and some new crooks tees drop tues

There is also a Nike Outlet in Warrenton, Missouri which is about 30 minutes from downtown St. Louis.

holidaysmore. . .2001

Back
Top Bottom