Shoe trees or force fields from foot locker etc

^^^if you don't trim them they can be uncomfortable and hurt your feet but if you trim them, you can barely tell they're in sometimes

Force fields suck %%% but the shoe trees can fit comfy as long as you trim otherwise the sides rub on your pinky toe. Wore them with my X's still look brand new no creases what so ever. I remember back in the day I used to put plastic bags in my shoes lol, times change

Force fields suck %%% but the shoe trees can fit comfy as long as you trim otherwise the sides rub on your pinky toe. Wore them with my X's still look brand new no creases what so ever. I remember back in the day I used to put plastic bags in my shoes lol, times change

Been wearing my force fields for about 8 months now in different shoes.
Eventually you will need to replace them.

Been wearing my force fields for about 8 months now in different shoes.
Eventually you will need to replace them.

I actually ordered the Universal Sneaker Shields this past weekend.  $15 shipped with a online discount code I found. I'll just throw em in whatever pair I'm wearing that day

I actually ordered the Universal Sneaker Shields this past weekend.  $15 shipped with a online discount code I found. I'll just throw em in whatever pair I'm wearing that day

I use the sneaker shields and they work pretty good, I haven't cut mine but over time I get some pain in my little or big toes in my 3s

I use the sneaker shields and they work pretty good, I haven't cut mine but over time I get some pain in my little or big toes in my 3s

Just thought that I should let you guys know the Protector is back in stock at sneakershields use promo code THANKS for 25% off

Just thought that I should let you guys know the Protector is back in stock at sneakershields use promo code THANKS for 25% off

Back
Top Bottom