Shoe Vs. Shoe Air Jordan 12 vs. Air Jordan 3

I thought these type of Threads were illegal?
Ohh well, Air Jordan 3 without a doubt due to how Iconic they were.

OG Black/Red 12s>Any Jordans for me, the sentimental values and nostalgia will never rub off on them ever!
But as a whole, AJ3>AJ12 barely.

Yall killing me...

AIR JORDAN XIIs

grin.gif

Besides MJ's favorite among his shoe sig line (w/c he said in a certain video), the 3's saved Nike in having the GOAT. There's no AJ 12 w/o the AJ 3.

both are beautiful shoes to look at and wear. i prefer the 3, but in terms of quality the 12's are more effective (zoom air) and durable (non crumbling midsole) by far.

Visually both of these shoes are on point.  But you have to look at each shoe for what it represesnts and it's function.  Playoff XII's are my favorite Jordan of all time, because they were comfortable to play in and they were a good looking shoe.  AJ III are iconic because of him wining the slam dunk competition, it was introduction of elephant material and also first Air Jordan shoe with a visible air unit in the heel.  However over time more technology helped the AJ XII to be a better shoe from an athletic standpoint.  Ask any baller they'd prefer AJ XII ask any collector they'd prefer AJ III.  As for me I want both

12's for me the design is just sick and tghe durability on these are great. The 12's are second on my list of all around favorite jordan shoe behind the 5's.

i would say Jordan III is more iconic... they are both distinguish in their own way but III is first of its kind.

For me, the 3's are more iconic for all the reasons stated, the 12s though are my favorite between the two, simply because I can actually remember wondering how MJ would follow up the XIs and being awestruck at the 12s. When I finially started knocking off J's I made it a point to have at least a pair of these on the shelf.

I've never owned a pair of 3's but u can best believe I have them on my list!!

The XII's are the greatest J of all time. Period.

But when talking about "iconic" i think the 3's win just because they when they first came
out, no one had ever seen anything like them

Look wise i would have to go with the III's.....but comfort and durability goes to the XII's hands down....I love both shoes and have to admit I was shocked to see the XII's not sell so well in 2009. Not like it matters just makes for an easier pick up for me!!!

Originally Posted by TheAdiMac

did you read my post at all? I asked for explanations on why they prefer each shoe. If you guys would read the original post posts' like stevesteve72's wouldnt be necessary

You're asking people to THINK and then come up with an explanation for their answers - you're asking for a lot from most of the users in this forum.

That being said, I think that each sneaker had its time in the limelight.  I love the styling and feel of the 3's but the 12's were more iconic to me as they followed the 11's (personal all-time fave) amidst Jordan's second 3-peat, my most memorable time as I am only 24.  I was loving those games against the Jazz.

3 cuz of the history of the shoes and what mj did when he wore the shoe.Nothinig wrong with the other one but 3s are classic first jordan to have to air bubble with the cement print 3 hands down #comeonson

The XII's are the most comfortable of all the Air Jordans. The III's are incredibly durable.. well mine are. Both are great in their own respect. Enough said.

they released like 4 different 12's last year, 3's are worth way more than 12's

3's are better IMO 12's are good to ball in but ive always liked 3's for a casual look

i like both but i would have to go with the XII i owned a pair of them 1st and never really have no prob with any of them yet 
the only thing i dont like about the III's is the tag on back yellows

not my pic

XII's are a classic but the III's are a legend!  BTW forget the haters, they contribute nothing and get off by running their mouth behind a computer

The OG 12s were sooo durable. I remember wearing them everyday to play ball in and they lasted me years in high school.....But 3s are more iconic and fashionable as many of you have already stated. I would take Black Cement 3 over Playoff 12s...barely!!!

If you really want someone's opinion on WHY something is better, please use the senaker reviews forum....

Back
Top Bottom