shoes for my chick.

Aight guys I need a little help. My girlfriend is wanting to buy her first pair of Jordans. After seeing my collection she wants a pair, but womens shoesare so hard to find on the internet. She wants some white and caro blue J's, but she doesnt like the 3's. So any ideas on other shoes? What are yallschicks wearin?

go to the "what did you wear today" post....I think its in the sneaker showcase forum...

haha i will put some up here soon. shes a lil preppy chick. i mean come on its her first pair of j's lol shes a dancer for her high school though so notbad lol

Jordan 1 lows, Jordan 4's, or 5's...?? Those all are easy to find on online. Plus Those are just a few that popped into my mind but like sthebest1984stated ^, there are definitely a lot more that your girl could rock. So Hopefully that helps a little!

Make it simple. Cop a pair of Old Love 1's or New Love 1's. A very simple shoe. A very classic Jordan shoe.

Availability is still there for these.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

Make it simple. Cop a pair of Old Love 1's or New Love 1's. A very simple shoe. A very classic Jordan shoe.

*ahem*....."classic" did you say???In what ways are those classic?

-the "pleather" quality?
-the excessive placement of Jumpman on the shoe, i.e. the back?
-the mid cut rather than OG HI top?
-the bastardized theme from the OG Blakctoes?

....I can go on with the list.....

Originally Posted by MASARO

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

*ahem*....."classic" did you say???In what ways are those classic?

-the "pleather" quality?
-the excessive placement of Jumpman on the shoe, i.e. the back?
-the mid cut rather than OG HI top?
-the bastardized theme from the OG Blakctoes?

....I can go on with the list.....
Dude shut your@+*@ up! This is not a debate on trivial matters of a shoe that you may not like. The man who started the thread needed a suggestion forhis chick. Quality issues aside, I recommended the AJ1's due to the fact they look like traditional Nike shoes while still maintaining the integrity ofbeing a Jordan shoe.

Everybody nowadays likes to comment on quality issues, like it's the cool thing to do, but all and all you can not go wrong with a Jordan 1 shoe. What isthe man supposed to do? Pay 250 and up for a better quality retro shoe that may not be wearable anymore? C'mon duke use your head. It's for his girl.She might not be a jordan head.

start her at the top,get her some heat like black/cement 3's or any retro before 2004.i think jumpmansneakers.com has a good selection of (gs)sizes.

man thats a problem i'd take any day.my girl is sorta getting into jays but she's not 100% sold yet.you cant miss with frenchie VII's and flintXIII's

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

13 lows

pimp.gif

I'd go with the women's low top retro v's white/caro.

You can find them on sale at pretty much any national shoe retailer.

1s or 5s since they are still available at some spots. Most of what everyone else said can be found online.

Back
Top Bottom